HoF Announcement Thursday FEB 10th @9pm EST

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
T Holt will get in one day. It takes a minute sometimes...I mean Cliff Branch finally got in on this class...

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
S jax will probably never get in. But I loved him as a ram. Could you imagine him in his prime running for this team? My gawd

Yeah, S-Jax had the misfortune of playing with two of the worst coaches in Rams history. Him in his prime with McVay would've probably won the Super Bowl against the Cheatriots in 2018.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Another crap result from voters

5B04616F-B159-4696-B27D-7BBEF8857F26.jpeg

Last edited:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
They better clean out the storm drain system at Canton before DV's acceptance speech... :laugh1:

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I would have put in Torry Holt before Dick Vermeil. JMO. Congrats to Vermeil though.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dick Vermeil is in and no doubt it's a great day for Ram fans.
View attachment 52002
It is. I have to admit it made me sob a bit when I saw him walking across the stage. In happiness for him that he lived to see it, because a couple of inductees didn’t. It sucks about Torry, but I am glad that Vermeil went in before him because I think Holt has a few more years left than Dickie V.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Henry Ellard never got in, and when he retired he was in top 3 of every career receiving record there was.
HOF is a joke anyways.