Hochman: Let's enjoy Gurley while we can

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams2050

Starter
Hochman WAS a columnist for the Denver Post. He now writes for the St. Louis Post-isTrash, er, I mean, the Post-Disgrace, or the Post-Dispatch.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Question!: Are you gentleman Rams Fans or St. Louis Fans!? I personally am a Rams Fan and have been for many, many years. As you all well know!! The Rams could be coming to us from " Bum-freak-Idaho" and I'd still be a "Rams Fan!!:cool:

Just me, but I think that might be a bit unfair to the residents of St. Louis, Dave ??? I feel the same way that you do, but I don't live in St. Louis (I grew up in the San Fernando Valley)...To be sad, upset, whatever, because your team moves, doesn't mean you'll no longer be a fan...

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Question!: Are you gentleman Rams Fans or St. Louis Fans!? I personally am a Rams Fan and have been for many, many years. As you all well know!! The Rams could be coming to us from " Bum-freak-Idaho" and I'd still be a "Rams Fan!!:cool:

Here's the thing Dave. I can get the line of thought if I was in a neutral area, Texas, Indiana, Hawaii, w/e. But I became a STL Rams fan. The city is close to me, literally and figuratively (some of my earliest roadtrip memories was me hanging out in the floating McDs near the Arch). I watched the STL Rams win a Super Bowl and got through 6 wins in 3 seasons. Marshall Faulk and Steven Jackson to the likes of Ken Darby and Keith Totson.

The city does mean a lot, and I have thought about any potential positives about being an LA Rams fan. I'm sure I"ll get over it, but man it'll sure be hard.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Just me, but I think that might be a bit unfair to the residents of St. Louis, Dave ??? I feel the same way that you do, but I don't live in St. Louis (I grew up in the San Fernando Valley)...To be sad, upset, whatever, because your team moves, doesn't mean you'll no longer be a fan...
I know that Feeling ..

Newman3.jpg

.. This photo was taken at the Rams ' Last Game in Anaheim' !!

( I too was raised in the San Fernando Valley, back in the day when half of it was wheat fields and Sheep!:))

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Here's the thing Dave. I can get the line of thought if I was in a neutral area, Texas, Indiana, Hawaii, w/e. But I became a STL Rams fan. The city is close to me, literally and figuratively (some of my earliest roadtrip memories was me hanging out in the floating McDs near the Arch). I watched the STL Rams win a Super Bowl and got through 6 wins in 3 seasons. Marshall Faulk and Steven Jackson to the likes of Ken Darby and Keith Totson.

The city does mean a lot, and I have thought about any potential positives about being an LA Rams fan. I'm sure I"ll get over it, but man it'll sure be hard.
I too had an adjustment period when the team moved to St. Louis from L.A.! So I know the feeling!

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
I live in STL county and was born and raised in STL and would like to see the new stadium built and the Rams remain here! If it's not going to happen, I
ll still be a Rams fan. Short sighted or paid off alderman not looking out for the welfare of STL with jobs and ridding downtown of a blighted area is a shame!