HitStick's final mock draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
1. Cooper/White/Parker
One of the three will be there. I have a gut feeling that White falls and ends up the pick. The Rams have decent WRs but it's been awhile since they have had a game changer at WR. I'm crossing my fingers that we see White in horns.

2. Laken Tomlinson
I think we sign Barksdale and roll with Jones at Center. Guard is a void and I think Tomlinson is the man to fill it.

3. Bryce Petty
A definite upgrade at the backup position who could eventually fill in as starter if need be.

Make it happen, Les.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Pretty sure most here would be happy with that, in that scenario it would be interesting to see how many top notch interior O Lineman are there for the choosing.

paceram

Pro Bowler
1. Cooper/White/Parker
One of the three will be there. I have a gut feeling that White falls and ends up the pick. The Rams have decent WRs but it's been awhile since they have had a game changer at WR. I'm crossing my fingers that we see White in horns.

2. Laken Tomlinson
I think we sign Barksdale and roll with Jones at Center. Guard is a void and I think Tomlinson is the man to fill it.

3. Bryce Petty
A definite upgrade at the backup position who could eventually fill in as starter if need be.

Make it happen, Les.

I would be very, very happy with this Draft! I agree with you that I think either Cooper, White or Parker will end up being the Rams top pick! I also think they will select the best interior offensive lineman (Erving, Cann, Tomlinson, etc) with their 2nd round pick and I will be thrilled if Petty is still available when they pick in the 3rd!

lockdnram21

Legend
The first 2 are possible but no way petty makes it to 3rd round I don't think he makes it to our 2nd pick

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
I was once high on White but the more I watched, the less I liked. While he has speed, he rarely separates from defenders. Now, he does contest well for the ball but his lack of separation concerns me at the next level. The only times I saw him open was due to scheme. BTW, Cooper gets himself open regularly without scheme assistance and his acceleration is elite. Furthermore, I predict Parker will have a better pro career than White.

I prefer Mannion over Petty. I love the Tomlinson pick.

Ltrautman

MIZ
If we address OL the rest of the draft I would be good with this. I'd rather have Parker over White but ideally for me if White is there, someone wants to trade up and jump the Vikes then we drop a few spots and grab Collins