Historically BEST Franchise @ QB!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
According to a New Post By Elliot Harrison on NFL.com, He Lists All 32 Teams Down thru NFL History to date, and Sets their 3 Best QB's Head to Head, and Rates the Teams!
( Just my short preview )
* #13 - the Patriots
* # 7 - Steelers
* # 6 - Rams!! In order Best- Van Brocklin-Warner-Waterfield
* # 4 - 49ers
* # 3 - Cowboys
* # 2 - Colts - I call BS because they List Luck- JMO
* # 1 - Packers ..

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
According to a New Post By Elliot Harrison on NFL.com, He Lists All 32 Teams Down thru NFL History to date, and Sets their 3 Best QB's Head to Head, and Rates the Teams!
( Just my short preview )
* #13 - the Patriots
* # 7 - Steelers
* # 6 - Rams!! In order Best- Van Brocklin-Warner-Waterfield
* # 4 - 49ers
* # 3 - Cowboys
* # 2 - Colts - I call BS because they List Luck- JMO
* # 1 - Packers ..

Truth be told; the Rams have had a history of good QB's. Bulger was very good. Jim Everett played some good football here. Etc.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
After ten years of Nick Foles Rams will move up to 2. Have to admit as much as it kills me I would move the 49ers up more John Brodie was one hell of a QB although not better than Gabriel.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
In a pass happy league, it's amazing that Norm Van Brocklin's record still stands.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
#6 is pretty high ranking so i'll take it.
Rams have had 2 eras of great QB play. And mixed in the 50 year window there was some good years by other QB's. The other years avg. or worse.
All the great position players the Rams have had and all the RB's and great Olines the Rams never could get that one QB that would have made them dominate for 10 year period,
Kind of a short list. Mainly the top 3.
Van Brocklin
Warner
Waterfield
Bulger
Gabriel.
After that it's a pick em.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
#6 is pretty high ranking so i'll take it.
Rams have had 2 eras of great QB play. And mixed in the 50 year window there was some good years by other QB's. The other years avg. or worse.
All the great position players the Rams have had and all the RB's and great Olines the Rams never could get that one QB that would have made them dominate for 10 year period,
Kind of a short list. Mainly the top 3.
Van Brocklin
Warner
Waterfield
Bulger
Gabriel.
After that it's a pick em.
Everett and Ferrigamo weren't bad either!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
And as a second tier, you can add in James Harris and Hadl! Any of the ones we've mentioned I would Love to have right now!! All in All the Rams have had a Rich History at QB If you look carefully!!