Hire Chip for OC

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

manmaderam

The one and only
I saw hell yeah bring him in. Let him run that blur offense with our guys!!! My gf's family are all die hard eagles fans. They loved his offensive mind but his personnel decision were totally whack.

So u have fisher HC/Defense and control of player personnel. GW DC. And Chip as OC. We would be balling! Especially after we draft a QB

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
I saw hell yeah bring him in. Let him run that blur offense with our guys!!! My gf's family are all die hard eagles fans. They loved his offensive mind but his personnel decision were totally whack.

So u have fisher HC/Defense and control of player personnel. GW DC. And Chip as OC. We would be balling! Especially after we draft a QB

Nope. Look at what he's done with Murray. You want him to do the same thing to Gurley? I studied him a lot in college and he's good there but overrated as an offensive mind. He had superior talent at Oregon across the board.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
His act won't ever work with the men who play in the NFL.

He needs to go back to college and coach young adults... young adults who are recycled and gone every 4 years or less.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I loved Kelly at Oregon. That offense was very difficult to defend unless the opposing D had a stellar D-line. In the NFL, I'm not a fan. And it was actually Helfrich that modified Mariota's game to be more of a complete NFL package. I'd say no thanks to Chip.

lockdnram21

Legend
You think Fisher would allow him to run his offense? lol never. With Fisher its Fisherball or no ball.
That's why I don't think any good wr would want to come here and play for Fisher. He's never had a great wr

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I don't think he would be a good fit with what Fisher is trying to build!!

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
No thanks, I don't think he is a fit with this organization or the players we have. Tennessee is more likely and they are welcome to him.

Fisher will be back there is no doubt in my mind and I don't see any way Boras is replaced. Get used to it fellas what we are seeing is what the Rams offense is going to look like for the near future. Unless Mannion develops into an exceptional talent this team is going to be happy throwing fewer than 25 passes a game.
I don't really see the problem with that...If Keenum somehow continues with something like 20 of 24 for 250 and 2 TDs, I see the Rams winning a bunch of football games...

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
No thanks, his offense will kill a defense....especially his own defense.

Yep.

Eagles are dead last in the league in time of possession. Fast-ball is great when you can stay on the field. Otherwise, it's a really really fast 3&out.

Imagine the Rams D facing a gut wrenching long drive, and manage to keep it to just a FG, the Rams D (with Chip) gets a REALLY fast 3&out. Rinse. Repeat.

The Fisher high energy high impact D would wear down over the season with so much time on the field. Fisher's philosophy is to SHORTEN the game.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Eagles are dead last in the league in time of possession. Fast-ball is great when you can stay on the field. Otherwise, it's a really really fast 3&out.
This is something I don't get about what Chip did in the NFL. At Oregon he would use almost the entire play clock. He would get his players to the line and able to snap the ball but then the QB would step back and they would signal in the play on almost every down. Then when the clock got inside 4, they would snap it. He seemed to adopt more of an actual hurry up in the NFL. It just seems odd.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
No way would I want Chip as our OC. I don't want a blown, exhausted, demoralized defense by the end of the year (come playoff time when defense matters his will be shot) because his top is so bad, I don't want a predictable gimmicky offense which has about 12 plays in it which you can see coming (which is why their off tackle runs result in so many negative yardage plays - they're based on deception but don't fool anyone because there are so few plays that come out of the look that the defense gets given so they just flood to the ball), no chance to get a QB under center and run deceptive play action with Gurley and a new deep threat all out weapon (our first pick Laquan Treadwelll please Snisher) and for him to ruin all our system built on power.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I'd actually quite like this - Air Coryell with Gurley to punish them and a real QB (healthy Sam Bradford?) we'd have made the playoffs this year.