Hire Chip for OC

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Never going to happen. And he's an overrated offensive mind.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
He may be overrated but he would be a drastic improvement for the Rams. I'd prefer Martz or Turner but don't see either happening,Chip probably won't either.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
He may be overrated but he would be a drastic improvement for the Rams. I'd prefer Martz or Turner but don't see either happening,Chip probably won't either.

Not even sure Norv is all he's cracked up to be at OC.

Yeah, Chip ain't happening. Either Titans give him the world or he slips back to college.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
No way. Gurley would get lost in his system or be forced to take handoffs from the shotgun. Kelly is only good when he gets great QB play. He's vastly overrated in my opinion.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
You think Fisher would allow him to run his offense? lol never. With Fisher its Fisherball or no ball.

WestCoastRam

Legend
I'd prefer Mike Mularkey. Proven offensive mind, has done some good work with rookie QBs and seems to get the most out of gadget plays.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Chip is legit. I can't even begin to imagine how nasty his run game would be with Gurley in the backfield. But it's too good to be true so won't happen.

If Fish returns it's gonna be Boras. Can't imagine him making another change at this point, he's gonna sink or swim with the current coordinators most likely.

Athos

Legend
Chip's signature is warp speed offense.

That's pretty much it. At Oregon it was all about the fastest guys on the field running sprints with the endurance of a marathon runner.

His play designs are still overrated.

Rather have Gase, Hugh, etc.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
Chip is legit. I can't even begin to imagine how nasty his run game would be with Gurley in the backfield. But it's too good to be true so won't happen.

If Fish returns it's gonna be Boras. Can't imagine him making another change at this point, he's gonna sink or swim with the current coordinators most likely.

St. Louis is 8th in rushing yardage (1825), the Eagles are 15th (1623). The Rams are 4th in YPC (4.6), Eagles are 22nd (3.9). I think I'll pass.

We know what Kelly does with power running backs (DeMarco Murray) and he needs great QB/WR play to succeed. I have NO interest in Kelly. He's a great college coach, not a quality NFL coach/OC.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
No thanks, I don't think he is a fit with this organization or the players we have. Tennessee is more likely and they are welcome to him.

Fisher will be back there is no doubt in my mind and I don't see any way Boras is replaced. Get used to it fellas what we are seeing is what the Rams offense is going to look like for the near future. Unless Mannion develops into an exceptional talent this team is going to be happy throwing fewer than 25 passes a game.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
He needs to go back to college ,some guys are just better suited for college coaching like Jim Harbaugh

Chip Kelly's offense works good when you're playing against 19 and 20 year old kids

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Not even worth talking about. Way overrated. All tempo, running a basic scheme, and he does not adjust his scheme to the talent of his players. See DeMarco Murray. And defenses have caught up to all of this. Plus, he would destroy this defense with the time of possession issues he has.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He'll be a HC, not an OC.

And he's been a successful head coach so far. If he learned his lesson about personnel control and we were in the market for a new HC, we could do worse than Chip Kelly.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Never going to happen. And he's an overrated offensive mind.

There is going to be a day that I disagree with you counselor, but today is not that day. I concur and always felt he was very beatable in college.