Hindsight, why Goff was picked over Wentz

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Giants were 5-4 when they made the switch. It was political. They still had a chance to make the playoffs.
They were leaking oil and won some games early. That team was going nowhere.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I think we picked the wrong guy, but my opinion doesn't matter. I was also not in favor of giving up all those picks for either QB. Neither of them was a Bradford or Luck caliber QB coming out of college.

Goodman

UDFA
Name
Budster
Goff is for real. He can throw, think, hang in there, move. Got balls and composure.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I like the way Goff moves in the pocket, but I like Wentz's escapability too. They both throw nice passes. Both can be rattled. Both have high ceilings. I don't think there's a loser in this one. It's like the 84 QB draft. You win no matter what you do.

bluecollarram

Starter
Name
Dave
I like the way Goff moves in the pocket, but I like Wentz's escapability too. They both throw nice passes. Both can be rattled. Both have high ceilings. I don't think there's a loser in this one. It's like the 84 QB draft. You win no matter what you do.

So you liked Boomer in the second round, that's cool.

I prefer the '83 draft :boxing:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
So you liked Boomer in the second round, that's cool.

I prefer the '83 draft :boxing:
giphy.gif

Ram65

Legend
Today a couple talk show Philadelphia guys think Wentz is way better. They don' think Goff is close and Snead blew it.

Should be fun to see them over the years. Goff looks like the real deal to me. This is his first four games under center ever. Both are making rookie mistakes. I think is going to be the better passer.

jap

Legend
Goff is the real deal. He wanted to score the TD, but did not look up the field to see that Sherman wanted to welcome him to the NFL.

That's a rookie mistake and a great lesson for Goff to learn.

With the remaining games on schedule, Goff will get a lot of reps and learning experience.

Next year when the game slows down for him and for the Rams to get some new OL (Center, LG and RG) plus receivers who know how to play football, Goff is going to tear up the league.

I'm already waiting for the two Seattle games next year when Goff returns the favor with interest.

Jared: "Welcome to my world, Dickie Boy!!!" :boxing::lifting::wabbit::double::shooting::seizure: