High five for "The Leg"...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SlaterFan

Let's not forget the big kicks he made this week......he came thru big

jap

Legend
Where are all the people that wanted to cut him now? He won us the game today.

Ya can't cut The Leg----ever! He will leave the Horns whenever he damn well pleases. Both Greg and Johnny Hekker must be consuming the same dishes of ambrosia because their legs are superhuman.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
thank god there was a delay in the game because he shanked that one fg attempt.

I still contend...maybe it's bullshit, maybe not...that the refs blowing the whistle in the middle of him running to kick it is what through it off. Because he knocked the next one right through the middle.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
or made a adjustment.

Possibly. I'd have to think, though, that an adjustment wouldn't be necessary on such a routine kick. Seemed like a shank to me which would be an error, imo, in his footwork either leading up to or while planting to kick.

PhxRam

Possibly. I'd have to think, though, that an adjustment wouldn't be necessary on such a routine kick. Seemed like a shank to me which would be an error, imo, in his footwork either leading up to or while planting to kick.

Why would you make your swing any other way? If he has his swing down pat, it shouldnt matter either way.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why would you make your swing any other way? If he has his swing down pat, it shouldnt matter either way.

Well, the swing is going to be affected by his placement when he plants. If he gets distracted while running to kick the ball and plants in the wrong spot, it's going to throw off the accuracy of the kick. Kicking is such a precise and mechanical process.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
thank god there was a delay in the game because he shanked that one fg attempt.
Someone said Fisher reverse iced the kicker on that play. Thank God he did that, because it would've been the difference in the game