HigBEAST???

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Man, he is really stepping up his game. His big catch and run on 3rd down deep in our own territory was huge. That play was the springboard for a drive that effectively put the game out of reach for Seahawks.

When Everett gets back, I want to see a lot more 12 personnel.

LA_vision

Hall of Fame
I really hope we can find a way to maybe mimick Pat's offense when they had Hernandez and Gronk. Higbee and Everett are a match up nightmare.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Man, he is really stepping up his game. His big catch and run on 3rd down deep in our own territory was huge. That play was the springboard for a drive that effectively put the game out of reach for Seahawks.

When Everett gets back, I want to see a lot more 12 personnel.

Not a hypothetical, but do you think it's a coincidence that Higbee has had the two best games of his career with Everett being out?

oldnotdead

Legend
It's what I've been saying. The Rams have two of the most underrated TE's in the NFL and McVay is only now beginning to incorporate them into the game planning. I love it.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Everett has for me has always lacked consistency... I’d be tempted to trade him potential alone should could get ya a second no lower than a third

Higbee has always been an important part of the offense even before the last two weeks passing game performances and there were people calling for GE to start over Higbee I’m not so sure they would be saying the same now

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

With cooks falling off a cliff it's time to go with the 12 personnel as the base formation. Higbee and Everett getting fed will be a joy to see.

Of the two higbee looks like he runs the better routes but Everett brings that explosive, tackle busting running style.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
I remember Higbee from when he played for Jeff Brohm at Western Kentucky. I watched a few of their games because Brohm was a former QB for Louisville. When we drafted him I was excited because I knew he had good receiving skills but it's taken longer for him to develop than I thought it would. He looks a little faster to me this season I wonder if he's dropped 5-10 pounds?

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
In the Super Bowl I am screaming at the TV to got to a 2 minute-2 TE offense. It wins the game.
What took him so long ?

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
He's flashed this each of the last two years; go back and watch him get an early and sometimes late big-gain play. Then the ball doesn't go his way again.

Additionally, this is exactly why the Fisher Rams drafted him; big frame with good speed at that position.

I've never understood why he was only getting a few targets a game up to this point.

KJD_Ram

Rookie
Remember how good Washington's offense was a few years back when they had a healthy Jordan Reed and Vernon Davis? I'm pretty sure McVay does....