Hi All! And Merry Christamas!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

This is my first post to this forum, it looks like a fun and lively place to talk Ram football!

Lot's of good discussion here, I look forward to adding to it but for now; Merry Christmas to all!

I got a few new cool Ram t's to add to my vast collection.

You? :peek:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Merry Christmas and welcome!

I didn't get any new Rams gear but I did get a VCU Rams T from my sis.

RFIP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That's cool! I got some college t's as well from my wife, UCLA and OU. I see the Husker avatar, good thing they are not in the Big 12 any more!! LOL! :wink:

Alan

Legend
Welcome to the ROD RFIP!

I didn't get anything Ramsian but it was still great! Merry Christmas to you too.:woot:

Anybody ever tell you that you look just like Kellen Clemens?

RFIP

LOL, I look like Kellen Clemons? Sorry, I don't think I understand? My avi and my sig are both pictures of Sam.

RFIP

Oh yes, I've always liked their "thicker" horns, just like the Rams of old!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
LOL, I look like Kellen Clemens? Sorry, I don't think I understand? My avi and my sig are both pictures of Sam.

You PJs have pics of Sam too I bet, of course I've said that for years.

Merry Christmas to you.

Ram_of_Old

This is my first post to this forum, it looks like a fun and lively place to talk Ram football!

Lot's of good discussion here, I look forward to adding to it but for now; Merry Christmas to all!

I got a few new cool Ram t's to add to my vast collection.

You? :peek:

Welcome to the forum and Merry Christmas! Now is the time to dedicate ourselves as Rams Fans. We are going to ROCK in 2014!

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
LOL, I look like Kellen Clemens? Sorry, I don't think I understand? My avi and my sig are both pictures of Sam.
Don't want to speak for Alan but good vision is not one of his strengths. He is, however, a dedicated Rams fan and an entertaining and valuable contributor to this forum.

Welcome aboard and Merry Christmas!

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Merry Christmas to all ROD brothers! Mrs. HNB got me a Rams watch & wallet set (I didn't even know they had those....so it was a complete surprise). Did I mention she's awesome?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
What up...Merry Christmas to all!

I didn't get any Ram stuff today (or all year now that I think about it) but I did get some PS3 games and the Note 2014 tablet. So there's that.

Gregz29

UDFA
Merry Christmas to everyone! My wife got me an Austin jersey I wanted!..I'll b wearing it on Sunday when we beat the Seahags!

PhxRam

My buddy gave me a Warner jersey for X-mas.

I now have an authentic Warner and Bradford jersey to swap come game day.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Ah, welcome. I believe we were on the herd together.