Hey to Ram fans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Packfan18

Rookie
How you guys been? You remember me from last years game when I stopped by? Congrats on your 3-0 start. I'm sure it should be 4-0 after today but you think this years Rams look better than last year? You guys are always easy to pull for. All the best on your season.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Offense is a lil slow getting going, but our D looks better than last year. Looking for Offense to start firing on all cylinders today!

Packfan18

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Great game it was between us last year. We lost but still a great hard fought game.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Great game it was between us last year. We lost but still a great hard fought game.

Your run defense had issues. Great game by Rodgers. No surprise there. I expect when Rodgers returns to his usual self you guys will win your division.

As far as our Rams, the offense is not quite in sync. They have their moments. Scoring enough to win. We did expect a slow start but we thought they would be putting it together it little more by now.

Packfan18

Rookie
Your run defense had issues. Great game by Rodgers. No surprise there. I expect when Rodgers returns to his usual self you guys will win your division.

As far as our Rams, the offense is not quite in sync. They have their moments. Scoring enough to win. We did expect a slow start but we thought they would be putting it together it little more by now.

We gave up 176 yards on the ground. We play @Dallas next. I think we're in trouble there.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
We gave up 176 yards on the ground. We play @Dallas next. I think we're in trouble there.

I have a feeling your defense is going to put more emphasis on stopping the run. Wouldn't surprise me if they do better in that area today. How much remains to be seen. The Dallas defense is pretty good.

I feel if you guys stop the run it affects Prescott. When things are going well, like running the ball and pass protection, he does well. When defenses start making it tough, like slowing down Elliot enough and getting pressure, he struggles. He's not a playmaker like Rodgers where he can avoid pressure and make plays. His accuracy is not as good as the better QB's.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
It was a edge of the seat game for sure. We were there, we make every game, and it was awesome. Was very bummed by the GB Fan turnout at the coliseum. By far the biggest opposing crowd since we came back. Not a total shocker, we have TONS of transplants here from Wisconsin. Add to that not having a pro team here for over a generation. In time, that will change though.

Good luck to you guys this year! See ya in the Playoffs!

Packfan18

Rookie
It was a edge of the seat game for sure. We were there, we make every game, and it was awesome. Was very bummed by the GB Fan turnout at the coliseum. By far the biggest opposing crowd since we came back. Not a total shocker, we have TONS of transplants here from Wisconsin. Add to that not having a pro team here for over a generation. In time, that will change though.

Good luck to you guys this year! See ya in the Playoffs!
Didn't we have a huge lead early in the game too?

Ram65

Legend
Come by anytime. I was hoping you guys beat the Eagles. So close. Yah you have to fix that run defense. Good luck for the rest of the season unless you play the Rams.

Packfan18

Rookie
Come by anytime. I was hoping you guys beat the Eagles. So close. Yah you have to fix that run defense. Good luck for the rest of the season unless you play the Rams.
Right now I'd say you guys, Philly and the 49ers look like the best teams in the NFC.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Didn't we have a huge lead early in the game too?
10-0. I wouldn't call that huge, but yeah, a lead. 10-2 with 3 mins left in the half, you punted after the safety and we followed up with a TD.

Packfan18

Rookie
10-0. I wouldn't call that huge, but yeah, a lead. 10-2 with 3 mins left in the half, you punted after the safety and we followed up with a TD.
If I remember right you guys went up like 23-13?