Hey, Richie Incognito...!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
I think I remember him flipping off Rams fans at home but couldn't find the pic.

%2F1473704480662-GettyImages-71982891.jpg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
LOL

Of course it's Jon Gruden and the rai-duhs who have interest in signing him.

LOLZ

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
The problem with Richie is there was always drama, he could never remain incognito.

Last edited:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Shame was he was really a good OL.

jjab360

Legend
Since he's been retired, Richie's been taken in for a psychiatric hold for a paranoid attack on random gym patrons with a dumbbell and he was arrested for threatening to shoot up a funeral home with guns he had in his car because they wouldn't cut his dad's head off for "research" purposes.

Before he was just a moronic douchebag, since it's been revealed that he's likely a paranoid schizophrenic. We have a lot of young talent on the OL looking to step up right now, we don't need a headcase.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Since he's been retired, Richie's been taken in for a psychiatric hold for a paranoid attack on random gym patrons with a dumbbell and he was arrested for threatening to shoot up a funeral home with guns he had in his car because they wouldn't cut his dad's head off for "research" purposes.

Before he was just a moronic douchebag, since it's been revealed that he's likely a paranoid schizophrenic. We have a lot of young talent on the OL looking to step up right now, we don't need a headcase.

But turn him down politely

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
As a former QB, I love Richie. I know he would have my back and go to the mat protecting me. I could run my mouth all game and just stand behind him while I do it. :blah: :ROFLMAO:

He is a little off the wall though.:cool:

PS: don't believe everything you read. Remember all the hoopla over the "racist" texts? Then we learn that was all wrong and a knee jerk reaction by way too many people. oops

PSS: I am not advocating we get him on our team, just standing up for (formerly) one of the better linemen in the league.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As a former QB, I love Richie. I know he would have my back and go to the mat protecting me. I could run my mouth all game and just stand behind him while I do it. :blah: :ROFLMAO:

He is a little off the wall though.:cool:

PS: don't believe everything you read. Remember all the hoopla over the "racist" texts? Then we learn that was all wrong and a knee jerk reaction by way too many people. oops

PSS: I am not advocating we get him on our team, just standing up for (formerly) one of the better linemen in the league.
Good NFL Guard, scary funeral home customer:baghead:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtmv3G4aXJM

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
You couldn't pay me enough money to take Incognito back on the Rams.

Ram65

Legend
It wasn't all bad with Cogs as a Ram. He had some good years with the Fins too. Different Rams team that has turned the corner and not looked back. Good luck some place else Cogs.