Hey @Redding Ram

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Stay safe all. Fire's no joke.

HellRam

Starter
Crazy how little news coverage this is getting. Anytime they have some sort of storm out east they make the biggest deal of it. A fire burns over a 1, 000 homes and 8 people die out on the west coast, and most people in this country don't even have the slightest clue it's happening.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Crazy how little news coverage this is getting. Anytime they have some sort of storm out east they make the biggest deal of it. A fire burns over a 1, 000 homes and 8 people die out on the west coast, and most people in this country don't even have the slightest clue it's happening.
Yeah. And again, one of our own is up there. Sure would like to hear all is well.

:rant:“Check in with us, @ReddingRam ....(n)....:rant:or I’ll drive up there and smack you around...or somethin’...”

:grouphug:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

It's getting plenty of coverage her in FL, and it's a terrible disaster and has to be wildly difficult to deal with.

I went through Irma last September and things here are still not back to normal. But having everything burned to the ground would be another thing altogether.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Sorry I didn't respond earlier. Been a pretty hectic time lately. Pray for those who have lost ... there is plenty lost. And this damn fire is not even close to out. It did move back towards the West... but it is still taking out homes. Last I heard, it was upwards of 140,ooo acres. Over 200 miles of fire perimeter.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Sorry I didn't respond earlier. Been a pretty hectic time lately. Pray for those who have lost ... there is plenty lost. And this damn fire is not even close to out. It did move back towards the West... but it is still taking out homes. Last I heard, it was upwards of 140,ooo acres. Over 200 miles of fire perimeter.

Thank fate you're okay. My thoughts are with the people who have lost, and with you, of course.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Answered prayer brother! Thanks for checking in.

I’ve got some firefighter friends up there fighting it. Hope it gets contained soon.

HellRam

Starter
It's getting plenty of coverage her in FL, and it's a terrible disaster and has to be wildly difficult to deal with.

I went through Irma last September and things here are still not back to normal. But having everything burned to the ground would be another thing altogether.

Well.. atleast one state east of the Rockies is reporting on the fire. ;)

Yeah I bet Hurricanes are something else. I like weather, so I've always wanted to be in a storm like that or even chase a super cell and see a tornado. You know, all the stuff you guys deal with. I saw a funnel in the Sacremento valley once. That was probably the most extreme weather I've seen.