''HEY PAUL''

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
I JUST WATCHED THE FOOTAGE YOU DID ON OUR TIGHTEND AND I MUST SAY THE TIME CONSUMEING STUFF YOU DO FOR US IS JUST ''UNREAL AWESOME'' AND ''ME AND THE CREW'' APPREIATE IT I THINK EVERY ''NFL'' WEB SITE SHOULD HAVE A GUY LIKE YOU ON IT HEY MAYBE BY MIDSEASON YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DO ONE ON ''SAM N QUICKS'' GREATEST HITS WATCHA THINK???

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Thanks man. Yes, I'll continue to do this during the year. Appreciate it. :ww:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
If ya love then ya betta put a ring on it......errr, umm...maybe just donate to the site. Great work Paul!!

Anonymous

Look, yeah, you know, great work and everything, but it could be better. Try not to clutter the board with so many audio links and homemade videos unavailable to anyone else. It just causes congestion.

I also notice there aren't always enough new articles up when I come in to read them. A tighter schedule would be nice.

Some boards offer a complementary meal with their video posts. I always liked Thai food, myself. Though not EVERY day. Variety would be good too.

Oh, and the coffee's cold. Time for a new pot I think.

You gonna eat those fries?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
zn said:
Look, yeah, you know, great work and everything, but it could be better. Try not to clutter the board with so many audio links and homemade videos unavailable to anyone else. It just causes congestion.

I also notice there aren't always enough new articles up when I come in to read them. A tighter schedule would be nice.

Some boards offer a complementary meal with their video posts. I always liked Thai food, myself. Though not EVERY day. Variety would be good too.

Oh, and the coffee's cold. Time for a new pot I think.

You gonna eat those fries?
4fe103aad535cf44af00000.png

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Seriously appreciate every single bit of effort you've ever put into this site. Really.

As a fan I honestly couldn't ask for more . This site is unbelievably awesome. It may be brown nose, but it's well deserved. Bravo sir :mrgreen:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Hey, Paul. you got a nice ass...just sayin...

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Not to stray from the well deserved praise...but as I read the OP all I could think of was the Chris Farley skit where he does air quotes constantly... I'm not the "norm"...I don't wear clothes that "fit me"...I have no "charisma" or "self-esteem"...I eat my own "dandruff"...I "sweat in my sleep"... :lol:

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4VySkRVYhI[/youtube]

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
DR RAM said:
Hey, Paul. you got a nice ass...just sayin...
If I had a nickel for every time I heard that...

I'd have a nickel.