Hey lady, I didn't kill the chicken I hypnotized it.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bnw

Pro Bowler
While walking a backstreet in old Key West there was this young couple that caught a chicken to get close up photos I guess but she was struggling mightily to get free. So I offered to hypnotize the chicken. When I did and she didn't move this old crone tourist type accused me of cruelty and murder. I laughed hard and said the chicken would look better in a pot. Where do these people come from?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
While walking a backstreet in old Key West there was this young couple that caught a chicken to get close up photos I guess but she was struggling mightily to get free. So I offered to hypnotize the chicken. When I did and she didn't move this old crone tourist type accused me of cruelty and murder. I laughed hard and said the chicken would look better in a pot. Where do these people come from?

First... if it was a tourist in Key West they really could of been from any fucking where nowadays. That's because of the cruise ships stopping there now. Key West was much better prior to the cruise ships if you're asking me.

Second... I'll bite... please tell me more about your ability to hypnotize a chicken.

bnw

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
First... if it was a tourist in Key West they really could of been from any freaking where nowadays. That's because of the cruise ships stopping there now. Key West was much better prior to the cruise ships if you're asking me.

Second... I'll bite... please tell me more about your ability to hypnotize a chicken.

Anyone can do it. Depending upon the chicken there are different ways. Grab the chicken from behind and hold its wings against its sides. Put the head under one wing. While still holding both wings to its sides make three fast circles with chicken doesn't matter which direction. Lay the chicken on the ground and it is hypnotized. Clap your hands or nudge it to wake it up. Good for giving shots, checking for parasites looking at the feet etc.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Anyone can do it. Depending upon the chicken there are different ways. Grab the chicken from behind and hold its wings against its sides. Put the head under one wing. While still holding both wings to its sides make three fast circles with chicken doesn't matter which direction. Lay the chicken on the ground and it is hypnotized. Clap your hands or nudge it to wake it up. Good for giving shots, checking for parasites looking at the feet etc.

I am all over this :LOL:
will report test results later

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
view;_ylt=AwrTcYGsceJYiUEA7Ao.nIlQ;_ylu=X3oDMTIycDBjMXAxBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1nBG9pZAMxMjcyZmY3NjJlYzIyZTRjNTY5MTQyMmJlYTE1MjgwMARncG9zAzEEaXQDYmluZw--
I believe it.
I Watched a shark episode where these guys put sharks in a catatonic state by placing there hands on their nose. They could then stand the shark on its head, with the tail straight up, motionless.