HEY DOLPHINS!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGepBtBCuTY[/youtube]

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
See, now you have me torn. I have to enforce the rules, and I can't filter out the title of that video. And at the same time, it's just too funny to even want to. So, I grant you this exception once.

500full.jpg

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This can be solved by clicking play, then turning your sound all the way up, then clicking 8.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I think I'm gonna blast this song as I roll through their parking lot Sunday on my 22's.
(no offense newly registered Dolphins fan).

[warning]WARNING!

THIS SONG HAS NO REDEEMING QUALITIES WHATSOEVER.
NOT SAFE FOR WORK (LANGUAGE)
NOT SAFE AROUND YOUR CHIRREN
NOT SAFE FOR THE OZONE
[/warning]

[rp3]http://ramsondemand.com/songs/fu.mp3[/rp3]

Dolphins12

UDFA
X said:
I think I'm gonna blast this song as I roll through their parking lot Sunday on my 22's.
(no offense newly registered Dolphins fan).

[warning]
WARNING!

THIS SONG HAS NO REDEEMING QUALITIES WHATSOEVER.
NOT SAFE FOR WORK (LANGUAGE)
NOT SAFE AROUND YOUR CHIRREN
NOT SAFE FOR THE OZONE
[/warning]

[rp3]http://ramsondemand.com/songs/fu.mp3[/rp3]

non taken but I wouldn't make fun of dolphins if there's one near by :lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfPZu5RbKM0[/youtube]

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Dolphins12 said:
Oh I love the mammals. They're awesome.

Have you ever been to that Discovery Cove in Orlando? Where they only let in a limited amount of people, and you get to swim with all the aquatic creatures? I've been meaning to check that out, but haven't been able to pull the trigger on it yet.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I'm pretty sure I telepathically talked to a dolphin when I was really stoned at the beach once. He was cool. I love dolphins too. They're actually more badass than humans.

Still though.

Fuck you dolphin, and fuck you whale.

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/dolphin_punch

Oatmeal-5-Very-Good-Reason-to-Punch-a-Dolphin-in-the-Mouth.jpg

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-Zk1nd_dY8[/youtube]

Play @ 1:10

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
In the movie "Dolphin Tail" they speak of an indian legend about a tribe of indians who crossed a rainbow bridge to the mainland from their former island home. Some of the children couldn't resist playing while they crossed the bridge and fell off into the water,the adults thought their god would be angry because he had told them to cross the bridge but to their surprise their god was OK with it and transformed the children into dolphins so they could play forever.

Hopefully this week they play too much in practice and don't get their game plan down quite right,if the Dolphin they call Reggie doesn't have a good game I think they are dolphin stew,which I find tasty but quite rich.
Anyway , for the all my Dolphin friends lurking on the board ,I hope you enjoy your games against the NFC after this week ,I hope you win all but this one.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Thordaddy said:
Anyway, for the all my Dolphin friends lurking on the board, I hope you enjoy your games against the NFC after this week, I hope you win all but this one.
:plus1:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
X said:
Dolphins12 said:

Have you ever been to that Discovery Cove in Orlando? Where they only let in a limited amount of people, and you get to swim with all the aquatic creatures? I've been meaning to check that out, but haven't been able to pull the trigger on it yet.

There's a far superior experience available for actually swimming with Dolphins much closer to you X.

Check out the Dolphin Research Center just south of Marathon Key. They have an option there were the Dolphins will actually pull you around with their dorsal fins. One Dolphin on each side of you. Much more interaction than just that too. I've been to Discovery Cove and some other Dolphin encounters in the Bahamas,,, none compare to the Dolphin Research Center.

I should point out,,, I did have an alarming experience with one of the dolphins at the Dolphin Research Center. I was riding around the lagoon with a dolphin dorsal fin in each hand (one on each side of me) at about 15 miles an hour or so when one of the Dolphins dropped down and then started "trying" me. A little biting and not doing what he was supposed to do. The trainer had to whistle him back to her,,, which he reluctantly did. Apparently (according to the trainer) he was very attracted to me. According to this trainer, many of the male Dolphins show Homosexual tendencies. Just remember that when you see the happy dolphin on the miami helmet on Sunday.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
For all my dolphin friends lurking on the board, I hope u lose every game the rest of the season.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Username said:
For all my dolphin friends lurking on the board, I hope u lose every game the rest of the season.
Yer a fiery one.

140px-Ryu3rdOnline.jpg

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Idk who that guys is but I guarantee I could beat him in a hand to hand combat match.

Dolphins12

UDFA
Thordaddy said:
In the movie "Dolphin Tail" they speak of an indian legend about a tribe of indians who crossed a rainbow bridge to the mainland from their former island home. Some of the children couldn't resist playing while they crossed the bridge and fell off into the water,the adults thought their god would be angry because he had told them to cross the bridge but to their surprise their god was OK with it and transformed the children into dolphins so they could play forever.

Hopefully this week they play too much in practice and don't get their game plan down quite right,if the Dolphin they call Reggie doesn't have a good game I think they are dolphin stew,which I find tasty but quite rich.
Anyway , for the all my Dolphin friends lurking on the board ,I hope you enjoy your games against the NFC after this week ,I hope you win all but this one.
Right back at ya :cheers:

X said:
Dolphins12 said:

Nope I never have but I just some videos of it and it looks awesome I'll definitely see if I can go there next time :good1:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
FinsWillKckUrAs said:
Fins gonna rape some weak ass lams this week! You'll be beggin for mercy and none will be shown!

Cool story.

But it's "lambs."

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
X said:
Dolphins12 said:

i hope you don't have the troy mcclure fetish.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
FinsWillKckUrAs said:
Fins gonna rape some weak ass lams this week! You'll be beggin for mercy and none will be shown!

bch pls

Rams gonna keep your blowholes airtight