Hey coach, season IS over!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ram007

Starter
One more hopeful turn just to suck the last remaining breadth of the fan base before crash and burn to 7-9/6-10.
Until then season is not over.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Never give up. I don't give a hot d@mn if it looks bad, until the last meaningful game is over.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Ten bold predictions for second half of NFL season
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other...-second-half-of-nfl-season/ar-AAk3eRd#page=10
10. Jared Goff and Los Angeles Rams claim the NFC West

AAk3AKq.img

The Rams are losing more than they are winning right now, sporting a very Jeff Fisher-like 3-5 record. Not surprisingly, fans are demanding a change in quarterback as Case Keenum’s struggles have greatly contributed to the misery.

But week after week, Fisher has continued to stand behind Keenum, who cannot personally be held responsible for the team’s woes.

That said, it is not rocket science to conclude that Keenum is not getting the job done. After eight games, Keenum has a 77.2 passer rating. While he is averaging a decent 250.5 passing yards per game, his horrible 9:11 touchdown-to-interception ratio has been a problem.

The million dollar question is this: Jow much longer will rookie Jared Goff ride the bench?

At this time, it appears Fisher is content at leaving Keenum under center until the Rams are out of playoff contention. What kind backwards line of thinking is Fisher following when the NFC West is still up for grabs? There is no real front runner yet. Seattle is 5-2-1 and Arizona sits at 3-4-1.

The only thing we know for certain is that the 49ers are going to lose the division.

Why not take the training wheels off of Goff and get him out there? Despite Fisher’s decision to stick with Keenum for now, we are predicting a change of heart soon enough.

This is by far the boldest prediction here. Goff will come in and shine, leading the Rams to win the NFC West.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
The old adage says that if you can't say something nice.......OK, I'll just break my typing fingers now...

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
Yep season is over. Stick a fork in em. Cant believe I was so naive to think we even stood a chance in September. Pitiful franchise, that stumbles over the same mistakes over and over again. So disgusted by Fisher....

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Hey guys, is this the week long VENT thread or the I QUIT thread?
Just looking for some clarification here...
200.gif

:)

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The million dollar question is this: Jow much longer will rookie Jared Goff ride the bench?

At this time, it appears Fisher is content at leaving Keenum under center until the Rams are out of playoff contention. What kind backwards line of thinking is Fisher following when the NFC West is still up for grabs? There is no real front runner yet. Seattle is 5-2-1 and Arizona sits at 3-4-1.

i gave this post a thread winner for these words. so simple yet so hard to understand for fisher.

it's not happening with case. the only hope is goff.

now he may come in and the rams could lose every game for the rest of the season. or he could come in and help the rams to have a win streak. or he could come in and the rams keep playing the way they have been this season. all these results are possible.

there is only one result possible with case, the rams keep playing the way they are right now.