Here's a guy who thinks the Rams should trade for QB Tyrod Taylor

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
It’s unfair to judge Jared Goff after his rookie year, no matter how disappointing it was

...but that's exactly what this guy then goes on to do.

Moron.

This clown's mom should've paid him some more attention during his formative years. If she had done so, he wouldn't be so desperately seeking it now as an adult.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
...but that's exactly what this guy then goes on to do.

Moron.

It's not just this guy, it's pretty much every media clown out there. They go through the awful coaches, pathetic oline, stone handed wrs who couldn't get open, no running game but Goff is a bust because he couldn't make it work and function competently as a rookie.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I actually like Tyrod Taylor, but this "article" is just dumb. So so dumb,

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Tyrod Taylor is a back up QB. Yes he could start on a few teams this season but he is not a long term franchise QB. His skill set and ceiling are nowhere near Jared Goffs.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Three Teams That Should Trade for Tyrod Taylor
The quarterback would make the Broncos into a Super Bowl contender, the Jaguars into a playoff threat, and the Rams into a watchable football team
BY DANNY HEIFETZ/Intern

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahJAelqtBm8

Los Angeles Rams

The Rams entered Los Angeles with a lot of puff talk about winning hearts and minds but no substantive plan to make it happen. In the past 10 years, the Rams have finished 28th, 30th, 32nd, 26th, 32nd, 25th, 21st, 21st, 29th, and 32nd in points scored. That doesn’t make for a team anyone wants to root for, and it certainly doesn’t make for a team that anybody wants to adopt.

It’s unfair to judge Jared Goff after his rookie year, no matter how disappointing it was, but he does not seem to be the guy to reverse a decade of offensive ineptitude, let alone become the Joe Namath of Los Angeles football. The Rams should say “screw it” and make another trade with Buffalo: Goff straight up for Tyrod Taylor.

Taylor might not be a superstar, but his brand of highlights would be a lot sexier if he was making the plays in Los Angeles instead of Buffalo. Combined with Todd Gurley and the perpetually disappointing Tavon Austin, the Rams would suddenly have the most diversified rushing attack in the league.

New head coach Sean McVay would have some fun drawing up plays for Watkins-bound deep balls out of play-action. Taylor could provide the skill set the Rams offense needs to win games, or at least be exciting enough to plant the seeds of a fan base out west.

e0105da88ad182a607147de6ca5d94cc.jpg

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
It's not just this guy, it's pretty much every media clown out there. They go through the awful coaches, pathetic oline, stone handed wrs who couldn't get open, no running game but Goff is a bust because he couldn't make it work and function competently as a rookie.

You forgot to mention horribly incompetent coaching too ... which further bolsters your point.

Anyone who would judge Goff by last year's disaster is just flat out stupid.

551staaa

Unsubstantiated Reality
"become the Joe Namath of Los Angeles football"

I remember the Joe Namath of Los Angeles football. It really wasn't all that great.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
This just proves there is no shortage of unskilled workers in this country.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
I love Taylor, but I would never trade Goff unless Goff had demonstrated that he was a bust, which he has NOT! Before we traded up for Goff I had thinking how awesome it would be to get Taylor.

Do I think this guy was being serious....I doubt it.