Here's a guy who thinks the Rams should trade for QB Tyrod Taylor

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
200.gif

roflbot.jpg

https://www.theringer.com/nfl/2017/...ls-trade-jacksonville-denver-los-angeles-rams

Three Teams That Should Trade for Tyrod Taylor
The quarterback would make the Broncos into a Super Bowl contender, the Jaguars into a playoff threat, and the Rams into a watchable football team
BY DANNY HEIFETZ/Intern

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahJAelqtBm8

Los Angeles Rams

The Rams entered Los Angeles with a lot of puff talk about winning hearts and minds but no substantive plan to make it happen. In the past 10 years, the Rams have finished 28th, 30th, 32nd, 26th, 32nd, 25th, 21st, 21st, 29th, and 32nd in points scored. That doesn’t make for a team anyone wants to root for, and it certainly doesn’t make for a team that anybody wants to adopt.

It’s unfair to judge Jared Goff after his rookie year, no matter how disappointing it was, but he does not seem to be the guy to reverse a decade of offensive ineptitude, let alone become the Joe Namath of Los Angeles football. The Rams should say “screw it” and make another trade with Buffalo: Goff straight up for Tyrod Taylor.

Taylor might not be a superstar, but his brand of highlights would be a lot sexier if he was making the plays in Los Angeles instead of Buffalo. Combined with Todd Gurley and the perpetually disappointing Tavon Austin, the Rams would suddenly have the most diversified rushing attack in the league.

New head coach Sean McVay would have some fun drawing up plays for Watkins-bound deep balls out of play-action. Taylor could provide the skill set the Rams offense needs to win games, or at least be exciting enough to plant the seeds of a fan base out west.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Nobody should trade to Taylor. Because he's garbage. Well....maybe the Jags.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Nobody should trade to Taylor. Because he's garbage. Well....maybe the Jags.
I wont say hes garbage, a few teams could upgrade with him, but not the rams. with the right staff, he could be ok.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They're reaching new levels when scraping the bottom of the barrel. The idiocy in this guys work is astounding.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Why don't we just swap teams with Buffalo now because apparently the goal is to slowly acquire all of their players. Robert Woods, Nikel Robey-Coleman, Sammy Watkins, and now Tyrod Taylor.

They got the stiff end of the deal with Rob Boras and a not fully himself version of EJ Gaines.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

the stupidity of internet journalists just keeps on astounding me.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
200.gif

roflbot.jpg

https://www.theringer.com/nfl/2017/...ls-trade-jacksonville-denver-los-angeles-rams

Three Teams That Should Trade for Tyrod Taylor
The quarterback would make the Broncos into a Super Bowl contender, the Jaguars into a playoff threat, and the Rams into a watchable football team
BY DANNY HEIFETZ/Intern

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahJAelqtBm8

Los Angeles Rams

The Rams entered Los Angeles with a lot of puff talk about winning hearts and minds but no substantive plan to make it happen. In the past 10 years, the Rams have finished 28th, 30th, 32nd, 26th, 32nd, 25th, 21st, 21st, 29th, and 32nd in points scored. That doesn’t make for a team anyone wants to root for, and it certainly doesn’t make for a team that anybody wants to adopt.

It’s unfair to judge Jared Goff after his rookie year, no matter how disappointing it was, but he does not seem to be the guy to reverse a decade of offensive ineptitude, let alone become the Joe Namath of Los Angeles football. The Rams should say “screw it” and make another trade with Buffalo: Goff straight up for Tyrod Taylor.

Taylor might not be a superstar, but his brand of highlights would be a lot sexier if he was making the plays in Los Angeles instead of Buffalo. Combined with Todd Gurley and the perpetually disappointing Tavon Austin, the Rams would suddenly have the most diversified rushing attack in the league.

New head coach Sean McVay would have some fun drawing up plays for Watkins-bound deep balls out of play-action. Taylor could provide the skill set the Rams offense needs to win games, or at least be exciting enough to plant the seeds of a fan base out west.
:poop::headexplosion::puke::jerkoff::palm:

fearsomefour

Legend
"sexier highlights"....because why? He can run?
Another guy who writes, I suppose as an "expert" who does understand the most fundamental things about what he is reporting on.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Mr. Danny Heifetz, what you've just said is the most insanely idiotic thing I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything close to resembling a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having heard it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Last edited:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"I'm not going to chalk Goff up as a bust, but that's actually exactly what I'm going to do."

Jeez, dude, if you're going to do that, at least have the balls to be upfront about it.

My opinion: At the end of this season, people will look back at this and laugh at the idea of trading Goff, period.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
I got nothing against Tyrod, but he's kinda where he is right now. There isn't much more ceiling to reach for and adding him doesn't raise the Rams up.