Herd Hierarchy Wk 4

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Rams fall to #5 just ahead of the Bucs. After the ass-whooping they give the Rams on Sunday, AZ only at #4. Baltimore, unranked last week reappears at #2 and the Bills now at one.

"They're blowing people out."

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Rams fall to #5 just ahead of the Bucs. After the ass-whooping they give the Rams on Sunday, AZ only at #4. Baltimore, unranked last week reappears at #2 and the Bills now at one.

"They're blowing people out."
If they give the niners the same type of ass whooping, they'll move up. He's just waiting to see if 0-8 had anything to do with that win. You know, a blind squirrell thing. Personally, I think they might beat SF but that'd be too scary to take!!! Rams beat Seattle and Arizona loses to SF, Rams leapfrog them in a NY second. Though I'd kinda like to see the Rams battle it out with AZ, while Seattle and the niners struggle. All that SF will win the West preseason BS and all.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
After 4 games there is nothing grueling wrong with these rankings in my opinion.

I have a different TOP 10 ranking than Colin but I'm an armchair fan and I understand his current rankings being a Top 5 NFL media talking head.

Colin Cowherd's week 4 Top 10

1. Bills
2. Ravens
3. Packers
4. Cardinals
5. Rams

6. Bucs
7. Cowboys
8. Chiefs
9. Browns
10. Chargers

Florida Rams week 4 Top 10

1. Bills
2. Cardinals
3. Packers
4. Rams
5. Chargers

6. Bucs
7. Chiefs
8. Cowboys
9. Browns
10. Ravens

POWER-RANKINGS-4.png

…..

Legend
Glad to be down in the Rankings a little bit. I dont any neon lights blinding our boys.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Chargers are a very good team. They will be a top 5 team for years to come.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Cowboys aren't high enough. Top 5 team for sure.

1. Bills
2. Cardinals
3. Rams (biased, probably should be lower with this defense)
4. Cowboys
5. Chargers

dang

Legend
Stay relevant and healthy. Then get hot right before the playoffs. Being 1 or 12 after week 4 don’t mean squat.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Yeah, entertainment.purposes only. Nothing to do with how things will play out. Wait for the week 15, 16 and 17 ratings!!

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I want a top 10 defense. We have the parts necessary imo.
Morris (and McVay) has until the 2nd half of the season to figure out how to get a championship caliber squad out of these players. Until I see that, I don't really care where we are ranked, tbh. Without a top 10 D, this season will be a let down, unless they manage to win in spite of it..

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I want a top 10 defense. We have the parts necessary imo.
Morris (and McVay) has until the 2nd half of the season to figure out how to get a championship caliber squad out of these players. Until I see that, I don't really care where we are ranked, tbh. Without a top 10 D, this season will be a let down, unless they manage to win in spite of it..
Yeah unless the D gets better the Rams will essentially be the new Packers. That's not a bad thing but as you said the pieces are there. Losing a John Johnson and a Brockers doesn't equate to the drop off we've seen thus far. Morris needs to get to work.