Henderson and Akers not practicing

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
If Akers isn't the same after the achilles then the rushing attack won't be a strength. Funk doesn't have much juice and Hendo seems to be banged up always. A trade seems possible and maybe a pickup in free agency at some point.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
What else is new with these two? I think they keep 4 on the 53 roster with AJ Rose likely to make the PS.
Yeah, somehow I wouldn't be all that surprised if AJ Rose plays a major role at some point this season.
Always a place for a tough physical runner.
~ArkyRamsFan~

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Yeah, somehow I wouldn't be all that surprised if AJ Rose plays a major role at some point this season.
Always a place for a tough physical runner.
~ArkyRamsFan~
If he remains healthy all season he will know that his chances of remaining as a 2023 Ram RB are slim to none.

Scheme Fit:
Inside zone heavy rushing attack.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Both are being held out from practice until they heal up. If I'm reading correctly, both aren't even at 50%. What's up with these two running backs?

Next year, Snead definitely have to draft a running back as their first pick.
Size matters.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
2021 season the rushing attack was lurking in the bottom quarter of the NFL.

Ended the season ranked #27 out of 32 teams. Lurking with the great offensive teams like Raiders, Phins, Steelers, Falcons & Texans

Yes, sir no reason to be concerned with the Rams RB unit we all know that McVay has had an effective run game every year since the late 2018 season.

Well , that’s fine. Sony is gone & Gurley was well Gurley. I started a post that was trade Todd Gurley & had to be changed after the 2019 season here on Rod.
I also thought The Rams were going to trade for Sony, but The Rams we’re rolling the dice. The Pats young RB’s had an excellent preseason & Sony became 100% available for a 5th rd pick ? I don’t know for sure & if The Rams will get a Comp pick.
- you can doubt all you want Bonifay’d. When you post about the Steelers being a BAD running team it brings me back to Bell & who they have at RB now.I won’t be the one who doubts there RB or run game either in 2022 because of 2021’Stats.

You know who The Rams drafted this season with ? What a 5th rd. Pick?
Your doubting him?
Your doubting a healthy Cam Akers? I do only because he is bad at pass pro.
HENDO? Ok for all those HATERS that think he is not a solid RB.

Yeah Bonifay’d- I’m freaking worried about The Rams run game.

Then young need to ask about the Crappy O”Line coaches ?? Really?
Oh by the way the NEw RB coach ? He is what? A rookie NFL coach ?

In The Rams I Trust!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
BTW - I don’t think TONIGHT against the Oilers that Williams getting 1st team Reps is a bad thing?

Do any of you ?

We will see what he has & anyone watching the Chargers game will be surprised how much better Williams is than those others.
Jake Funk ? Will he even make the 53. I say yes but not because of him being a RB. ‘Special Teams’

Marshall Faulk had Williams scouted as one of The Best RB’s of 2022.He also thought Williams was The Best fit for The Rams. I don’t know for sure ,but saw a video of him talking about Williams & when I watched it thought it was after The Rams drafted him. When he is say that before the draft then that makes it more real & a believe.
Faulk also worked many years with the NFL NETWORK. I think he has study the nfl very well.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I have a friend which is cool.He is a Rams fan only by Association. Meaning he has Ram Fans friends & is going to another Rams game. He wouldn’t go to training camp with me(was working).
The truth is though he is a Bears Fan & Loves The NFL! He will have a report for me going in blind & I will get honest answer about what he Thinks about the Rams against Houston.He went to a couple of Rams games late in the season last year on the way to the SuperBowl.

-Enough said - we’ll?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I saw Williams at training camp working out in front of Fans.

The coach was working him out without any gear. Maybe his Jersey?
What I recall is this guy running around a coach in a tight area.This guy is going to be tough to tackle let alone touch in the open field.

Have fun & enjoy if what I’m thinking is right. I’m a dumb F’—k but there you have it.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Those Pastorini and Cambell oilers were my 2nd favorite (ie AFC) team to root for and follow. Plus Bum. Those light blue jerseys and their theme song. How could you not.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Then now add The Son of Bum really has been a Big Key to The Rams success. Without Wade(Wes) Demoff doesn’t sign Mcvay as his HC.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
It’s a new Era without any of the Phillips. Glad Wes got a ring,but also glad he is gone.
I like & think The Rams running game is going to be the best they have had in awhile.
For all the Haters ,HENDO will have a good season,Cam Akers should be a lot better than in 2021. Plus Williams is going to be electric.He is quick & there you go.
Whose House - & 3 can take it all the way to The Rams House!