helpful quotes for ram coaches / players to read.....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramfaninfla

nothin' left to do but SMILE, SMILE, SMILE!!!
For Fisher- A man who has committed a mistake and doesn't correct it, is committing another mistake(Confucius)

Let go of your attachment to being right, and suddenly your mind is more open. You're able to benefit from the unique view of others, without being crippled by your own judgment(Ralph Marston)

For Team- If you are going to be a champion, you must be willing to pay a greater price(Bud Wilkinson)

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit (Aristotle)

Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen. (Michael Jordan)

For coaches - It is the responsibility of leadership to provide opportunity, and the responsibility of individuals to contribute (William Pollard)

There is no secret to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure (Colin Powell)

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new (Albert Einstein)

Behold the turtle. He only makes progress when he sticks his neck out. (James Bryant Conant)

For fans- Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat(F. Scott Fitzgerald)

Any change, even a change for the better, is always accompanied by drawbacks and discomforts. (Arnold Bennett)

ramfaninfla

nothin' left to do but SMILE, SMILE, SMILE!!!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
thanks. my quote to the Rams coaching staff would be....What kind of man would live where there is no daring? I don't believe in taking foolish chances, but nothing can be accomplished without taking any chance at all. (Charles Lindbergh)

A bit of motivation:

I promise you one thing, a lot of good will come out of this. You will never see any player in the entire country play as hard as I will play the rest of the season. You will never see someone push the rest of the team as hard as I will push everybody the rest of the season. You will never see a team play harder than we will the rest of the season. God Bless.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
What about this one:
"There's something out there waiting for us, and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die"
--Predator

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H5uWRjFsGc[/youtube]

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
"No matter where you go, there you are."

-- Mike Brady

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
“There's no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?”

--Elaine Dickinson, Airplane

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
"What? Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!" -- Bluto

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I like this one:

"y'all look like a cub bear beattin' off with boxing gloves".....Dad

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Mojo Ram said:
"What? Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!" -- Bluto
Boom.

sent via Tapatalk.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
If anyone is feeling optimism right now, they are smoking crack.

It's not that we are 1-3, its how we are 1-3. We got our asses kicked, and it wasn't even close. That's why I'm concerned.

Sure we should beat Jacksonville, but they might be the worst team in the league.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
HE WITH HORNS said:
If anyone is feeling optimism right now, they are smoking crack.

It's not that we are 1-3, its how we are 1-3. We got our asses kicked, and it wasn't even close. That's why I'm concerned.

Sure we should beat Jacksonville, but they might be the worst team in the league.
Well I am optimistic and am not smoking crack.

You may be down in the dumps and wallowing in your own negativity but do not assume just because there are those of us not doing so that there is something wrong with us we just choose not to be negative

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Mojo Ram said:
Obligatory overreaction to reference.

THE JAPANESE BOMBED PEARL HARBOR YOU INSENSITIVE TWIT!

…..

Legend
Good stuff....

However, if we start reciting poetry, we are really in trouble. :lmao:

…..

Legend
HometownBoy said:
Mojo Ram said:
Obligatory overreaction to reference.

THE JAPANESE BOMBED PEARL HARBOR YOU INSENSITIVE TWIT!

:lull: