Help prove that I am smarter than RFIP.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

How many QBs will be taken in the first 5 picks?

• Total voters

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
That is wrong on so many levels.

What was his reaction when you told him you were a Rams fan?

I can't really remember to be honest but I do remember him having a field day when the Rams lost to the Steelers in the SB. That and he used to have an unlimited supply of insults for Pat Hayden.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I can't really remember to be honest but I do remember him having a field day when the Rams lost to the Steelers in the SB. That and he used to have an unlimited supply of insults for Pat Hayden.
My boy Pat the Rhodes scholar? How DARE he?:mad:

I'm the only person in my family interested in good sports, everyone else is into that soccer crap :(.

At least my friends have been converted this year so I've got real people to talk to it about/beat at fantasy football :).

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I'm the only person in my family interested in good sports, everyone else is into that soccer crap :(.

At least my friends have been converted this year so I've got real people to talk to it about/beat at fantasy football :).

Are the people in your family French, or is it something else that is wrong with them....... :LOL:

It's prolly the metric system, or something else.

Is thee gonna be an over under on Rams wins for the year Mr. Pit Boss?

If I can find one I'll post it up, if not I'll just set it at 15.5 (everyone's got to take the over or have your Rams card removed :whistle:).

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
If I can find one I'll post it up, if not I'll just set it at 15.5 (everyone's got to take the over or have your Rams card removed :whistle:).

I think someone had posted a line out of Vegas that was 6 wins.

I'll bet an entire dollar on that over at 15.5 lol.

Oh and I'll also post up a Bradford's passer rating book after the draft (along with a few other player props).

I think someone had posted a line out of Vegas that was 6 wins.

I'll bet an entire dollar on that over at 15.5 lol.

Yeah, the 6.5 is bull shit, anyone who thinks we're going to lose more games with Bradford as QB for a full season, our D playing to their level all season (rather than their awful first 4 games) and the number 2 pick in the draft is either an idiot or a Ram Stalk troll...wait that's the same thing.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So you are saying, in your opinion he is their top rated QB?

Could be.

I think so. From what I heard, they did a lot of scouting of him during the season.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
32 has been doing good work for a long time, not sayin I want a date:LOL:, but a sit down wit a couple of beers and Ram talk, could do it
train

Hey, I'd love the chance too. Not many Rams fans in my neck of the woods. Not many people to talk football with.

You're crazy jrry.

We already knew that. ;)

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
My Dad is a 49er fan. Talk about child abuse.

I can one up you.

My dad is a Panther fan, and because we had a bet on the game, I had to wear a shitty Smith jersey for the rest of the day. The thing is, I seen the game at a bar while he missed it at home, so he just laughed when I tried to explain why that game was bullshit.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I also think 1 or 2. I think one of the tackles matthews/robinson clowney and watkins will all be taken top 5 so 2 at the most