Help! I Lost Something Very, Very Valuable!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
The 2018 LOS ANGELES RAMS!!!

Can ANYONE Help me Find them (SOON!)?!!!

Last edited:

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
McVay needs to step it up as HC and OC. Watching this offense is painful.

TexasRam

Legend
Not only do we need a new Oline. But Mcvay really needs to design a plan B playbook that involves looks, formations and plays that teams have never seen.

A big part of our problem is now coming down to teams knowing the routes our WR's are running. The better teams are sitting on routes because we are very predictable In our Go to routes.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We have the rest of the year to work on routes....I just hope we have a winning season...

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
We have the rest of the year to work on routes....I just hope we have a winning season...
Honestly? At this point that might be a tall order. Especially looking at our schedule. This was pretty much a must win for us IMHO.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
I figured you were going to say you lost your fandom. It's hard to root for any team when its the refs deciding who wins.

Officials did them no favors but they lost the game because the O-line was dominated most of the day. And WTF...Cooper Kupp without a single catch?! How is that possible...

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Officials did them no favors but they lost the game because the O-line was dominated most of the day. And WTF...Cooper Kupp without a single catch?! How is that possible...

That's what happens when the defense knows what you're gonna do before you do it.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Jared said in his postgame that Cooper was doubled quite a bit. Obviously, they're coverage overall was pretty damn good.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jared said in his postgame that Cooper was doubled quite a bit. Obviously, they're coverage overall was pretty damn good.
Agreed! Man to man all game and they played unbelievable tight coverage and shut us down. Scoreboard. They just outplayed us except for Reynolds and Everett. They somehow still found a way to get open on occasion .

madrid311

RomandeacondickersonolsenwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Madrid311
I think the assistant coaches Macvay had the first two years were way more valuable to his success and the Rams dominance. The o line is another issue that is biting us in the ass as well. The new stadium deserves better. May be we will hire some better assistants soon. I feel like that was a big factor this year.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
McVay is the main culprit. If he does not adapt and develop the players on the Offense, every team knows what is coming and ready for the Rams.

The Lions, Bears, Patriots, Niners, Seahawks, et al already figured out how to squash 11, 12, 23 and whatever personnel Mc Vay runs.

The Rams offense is very predictable. Look at Gurley's eyes when he looked at which direction he's going to run before pre-snap, the defender knows whether he runs left or right.

The Rams offense is easy to stop.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
With the way things are going, we will finish 6-10, Fisher, or 8-8. IMO anyway.
I disagree a bit. We traded for a guy with some experience who needs to replace Blythe immediately. Having someone solid on Havs left should improve his play, i think. Right now Blythe is so bad, it's like big ole' slow Hav is on an island with no help. Just having a somewhat better Oline that give Goff more, time, we start winning games like the one yesterday, I think.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I disagree a bit. We traded for a guy with some experience who needs to replace Blythe immediately. Having someone solid on Havs left should improve his play, i think. Right now Blythe is so bad, it's like big ole' slow Hav is on an island with no help. Just having a somewhat better Oline that give Goff more, time, we start winning games like the one yesterday, I think.

I don’t know, but I would much prefer you to be right on this one with regards to the potential outcome of this season.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I figured you were going to say you lost your fandom. It's hard to root for any team when its the refs deciding who wins.

No, I have been a Rams Fan for over 50 Years and a Bad Game or Bad Season(s) won’t ever change that BUT it could make it a LOT Easier and Definitely More ENJOYABLE!!!