Hell yeah the not 49ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Bootleg

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My only disappointment is that the post game coverage didn't focus entirely on the dank, sobbing, tear-soaked 49er locker room.

Tano

Legend
What the hell would we do if there is ever a 49ers v Patriots Super Bowl? That would be armageddon for us!
I told everyone this year that if that happened, I would deny that the superbowl was played this year.

I wouldn't acknowledge anything about the superbowl.

It would be a Non Superbowl Year for me.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I woke up this morning and saw that some of the 49ers are whining about the referees... and I thought "GOOD! That only adds to my satisfaction!!! Hopefully they will carry that depression right into the 2020 season.

fearsomefour

Legend
I woke up this morning and saw that some of the 49ers are whining about the referees... and I thought "GOOD! That only adds to my satisfaction!!! Hopefully they will carry that depression right into the 2020 season.

Watched the game on replay.
The push off in Kittle was a good and pretty obvious call. Saw one D holding on KC go uncalled.
Crapolo has Sanders deep for the out away touchdown and missed him.
The NFL is like the NBA....penalties all season long and didn’t call much in the super bowl.

fearsomefour

Legend
As terrible as Spags was as a Rams headcoach we owe him a debt of gratitude.
He’s defeated the Cheatriots and Whiners in the Super Bowl.

Packfan18

Rookie
Watched the game on replay.
The push off in Kittle was a good and pretty obvious call. Saw one D holding on KC go uncalled.
Crapolo has Sanders deep for the out away touchdown and missed him.
The NFL is like the NBA....penalties all season long and didn’t call much in the super bowl.
There were penalties on the 49ers that were uncalled. I seen a hit to the helmet to Mahomes and no call.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
They have absolutely nothing to base that on. The Kittle push-off was legit.
What else?? maybe they missed that off-sides where Frank made a little jiggle that made their WR jump, but nothing was going to stop them from losing this game -- the chiefs beat them, and Shanny's play-calling didn't help.

fearsomefour

Legend
There were penalties on the 49ers that were uncalled. I seen a hit to the helmet to Mahomes and no call.
More than one. Saw like three hands/arms to the head.
That’s what I’m saying. They weren’t calling much. Had to be blatant.....or pre snap....offsides, illegal motion.....to draw a flag.
After the last couple of years the refs were clearly told to stay out of the game.

Packfan18

Rookie
More than one. Saw like three hands/arms to the head.
That’s what I’m saying. They weren’t calling much. Had to be blatant.....or pre snap....offsides, illegal motion.....to draw a flag.
After the last couple of years the refs were clearly told to stay out of the game.
Which is good. They were in it too much in the regular season.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The best thing here is we don't have to see internet "storyline" that includes all the hand wringing about "OMG how are the Rams going to catch this amazing 49ers team?????"

Check out the 9ers week 16. Our flawed a$$ 2019 team played them to the hilt. There's a lot of great pieces on this Rams roster. It's on in 2020 IMO, Rams gonna get back on top.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
They have absolutely nothing to base that on. The Kittle push-off was legit.
What else?? maybe they missed that off-sides where Frank made a little jiggle that made their WR jump, but nothing was going to stop them from losing this game -- the chiefs beat them, and Shanny's play-calling didn't help.
Or Shanny saving his timeouts for training camp this summer.
That avoidable delay of game penalty was brutally inept.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I didn't want the Chiefs to win either though, now we have to hear about how Mahomes is the "best QB of all time". Already sick of looking at that guy.

But at least the 9ers lost, here's hoping for a major superbowl hangover for them.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
I said it before and I'll say it again, the next best thing to seeing a Rams win is seeing the 9ers lose.

If you would have seen me and the M-wife yesterday you would have thought the Chiefs were the Rams playing.

My Whiner hate touches such a dark place in my heart I am almost ashamed of myself.

Until I tune in here and clearly see I am not alone.:D:welcome:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Truth... seeing the whiners lose the SB is damn near almost as enjoyable as seeing the Rams win a SB.

Last night was simply fantastic.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
If you would have seen me and the M-wife yesterday you would have thought the Chiefs were the Rams playing.

My Whiner hate touches such a dark place in my heart I am almost ashamed of myself.

Until I tune in here and clearly see I am not alone.:D:welcome:

You are definitely not alone. My hatred for them even pre-dates the Walsh/Montana (aka, The Anti-Christ) era.

There was a Roman senator named Cato who used to end his speeches with the phrase, Carthago Delende Est (Carthage must be destroyed). Well ... 49ers Delende Est.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
It wasnt just that those douchbags lost, its how they lost.
Watching them swipe defeat from the jaws of victory late in the 4th quarter, was as good of a tale that could have been told.

One of the greatest Superbowls ever!

Last edited:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
My middle daughter is dating a 9er fan. Rest of my kids are like "WOOOO WE CAN DO NO WRONG NOW!!!"

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
What warmed my heart was the complete meltdown of their D, Sherman in particular, after their run and pose in the EZ after the interception. Complete and utter fucking douchebags.
They have hammed it up all season over some trivial moments in games. It’s a reason just the sight of Kittle makes me want to punch him in the face. I’m just glad it came back to bite them on the arse.