Hekker throws dig at Brady

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I wish this was one of those times that RoD had one of those glitches occur and this post was quadruplicated so I could like it more.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't know. First hanging out with Carrottop, then mocking an opponent on Twitter. This fast paced St Louis lifestyle is going to his head, I think.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
There was a game on...we lost, and Hekker was the first Ram off the field, he wasn't shaking hands and yucking it up, but was obviously upset. I've really liked this guy ever since.

Wonderboy

Rookie
Did this prompt the social media "training?" Gotta be careful as a punter to be making fun of one of the most celebrated QB's in league history...... That said, I LOVE anybody that is willing to make fun of Tom Brady in a public forum. Glad he's on our team!

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
I don't know. First hanging out with Carrottop, then mocking an opponent on Twitter. This fast paced St Louis lifestyle is going to his head, I think.
Again he never hung out with carrot top HE IS CARROT Top

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wish he would have thrown a brick a Brady. Oops that's not P.C.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
There is supposedly '205' Diamonds in the Pats' SB ring. I call BS!! maybe 205 Diamond Chips!!
Brady can spend his 4 week suspension counting his 4 rings over and over again. They won't make the Play-Offs this year. and he won't be a 1st ballot Hall of Famer!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Don't apologize Hekk - Tommy's wife doesn't hit that hard. And I hear his tears taste like fine wine.