Hekker Beasting

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I'm sick of Bennett's sexist and chauvinistic attitude. It's 2015 he aught not be saying stupid things about being scared like a little girl. There's that little girl in Utah that can do more with a football in her hands than Bennett. Sexism is wrong and Bennett needs to take a shut his stupid uneducated enlightenedless stupid mouth pills.

fearsomefour

Legend
It was only a flag because it was away from the play.
Cheap dumb shot on a cheap dumb guy. Who cares?
If Avril was that pissed he should have blasted Hekker on the next punt.
The whole thing was funny to me. The shot Hekker put on him was funny. Hekker looking like a scared little....um....carbon based life form was funny too.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
The point is , it was still wrong , and he'll probably end up paying for it at some point

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bennett said. “He’s trying to hurt Cliff. Cliff’s got a family too. He come and chips Cliff, what if Cliff blows his knee out? That’s the kind of player they’ve got on their team.”

hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

they're scared a punter is gonna injure them. aren't they embarrassed that the whole nfl community is laughing at them and think they are arseclowns?

Ozoneranger

Rookie
I believe the league changed the rules on hits "on a defenseless player." This after the Warren Sapp made a brutal hit on the Packers' Chad Clifton. Otherwise, Hekker's hit looked pretty legal to me.

Acting like a pansy, however, wasn't. That will go down in Rams lore right next to the "Phantom Sack."

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
hekker.0.gif

scaredhekker.0.gif

A punter takes bennet and avril out of the play!
Just what the "F" did Bennett think he was going to Hekker!!?! Get a penalty for roughing the kicker!?

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I love how some fans are calling out the Seahawks. It's not like they're a clean team.

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
Did y'all see this one?
http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news...vens-Too/e676c9e7-b63d-47e3-92df-d7f500292905

Ravens didn't like a Hekker hit earlier in the year on Will Hill. This one was a bit high in fairness to the Ravens. But from an NFL perspective, probably 20 things happen on a football field on any given play that are more against the rules and more likely to injure someone.

(not sure if this video embed will work, but you can follow the other link)
https%3A//vine.co/a401d7b6-3afa-408a-87ba-f9e57a52eecc

The Avril hit, seriously, Hekker just pushed the dude over. It wasn't high. It wasn't low. It wasn't with his helmet. He didn't launch himself. It frankly wasn't a hit. It wasn't even a bump. It was a push no harder than my grandmother pushing a shopping cart (and my grandmother is dead). And Avril fell flat on his face like Wile E Coyote vs a steamroller. And got mad about it.
images

If Hekker gets fined anything more than $1, I'll be disappointed.

I suppose since the Seahawks got b!tch slapped all day long up and down the field, they need to have something to complain about. The big bad punter, oooh, hide the women and children.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
After reading the Ravens (see link above) it's just freaking hilarious lame after lame insists Averil was the the guy who made Hekker cower

These guys are just freaking ignorant

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
I get so tired of people acting like only the Rams do this. You don't think the Hawks players love to go block a qb on an interception? Please. No one says anything at all when a qb, punter or offensive lineman are blindsided after a turnover. But because a punter pushes a guy to the ground we are dirty. Defensive players on all teams look to block someone any chance they get. This is just becoming nonsense now. Kurt Warner's career ended in his last game by a vicious hit after a turnover.