Heisman Race?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
I know this is a Rams board but I am just curious what other Rams fans think about this year's Heisman race. With Jameis Winston's current situation and the rough games today by both Johnny Manziel and Marcus Mariota it seems like the race just got muddier! Being an FSU fan I am hoping that the accusations against Winston aren't true and he wins the Heisman but it seems too early to know what is going to happen but from what I have read some important decisions could come as early as this week. I am guessing Bryce Petty (Baylor), AJ McCarron (Alabama), Tajh Boyd (Clemson), Derek Carr (Fresno State) and possibly even Jordan Lynch (Northern Illinois) will all be moving up the list next week. If Winston's situation doesn't get cleared up (In Winson's favor) this should end up being a really close race this year!

moklerman

Warner-phile
I feel bad for Marquis Lee of USC. I don't follow much NCAAF but the little bit I watched of him last year made me think he'd have a real shot at the Heisman this year. I wonder if he'll be back next year or take his chances in the draft? I thought Woods was really good too and was doing well in Buffalo before he and their QB got hurt. I'd love for the Rams to have got or to get either one of them.

Also, will the big named QB's struggling in meaningful games not only hurt their Heisman chances but their draft stock as well? I think the Rams want as many QB's going as early as possible next year.