1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Heisman Race?

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by paceram, Nov 23, 2013.

1. paceram

paceram Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $3,227,544.76
    I know this is a Rams board but I am just curious what other Rams fans think about this year's Heisman race. With Jameis Winston's current situation and the rough games today by both Johnny Manziel and Marcus Mariota it seems like the race just got muddier! Being an FSU fan I am hoping that the accusations against Winston aren't true and he wins the Heisman but it seems too early to know what is going to happen but from what I have read some important decisions could come as early as this week. I am guessing Bryce Petty (Baylor), AJ McCarron (Alabama), Tajh Boyd (Clemson), Derek Carr (Fresno State) and possibly even Jordan Lynch (Northern Illinois) will all be moving up the list next week. If Winston's situation doesn't get cleared up (In Winson's favor) this should end up being a really close race this year!
  2. Thread Status: You only have permission to view the first post in this thread.