Heads Up: Mark Barron On Jim Rome Show at 11:35PST

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
I'll be driving, so I am able to catch it on the radio. :yess: Coming up in a few minutes...

Any of you local LA guys able to call in?

Rams are getting more recognition. Barron has been balling.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Anyone else want to see Barron do his best Jim Everette impersonation?

rdw

Pro Bowler
YKqdKvg.gif

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Holy crap! What language does he speak?!!

Is Rome wearing one of those UN translation devises?

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Did Rome call him Margeret?
That's some funny crap, Gnomie. No, Rome knows better. Even though it was a phone interview, Barron would have hunted his ass down and put a Floyd-like lick on him.

Seriously though. I was really disappointed in the interview. Between Barron's lack of diction (I see why he does very few interviews) and the fact that someone lent him Alexander Graham Bells original phone from the Smithsonian to call into the show, I honestly didn't catch a word.

Maybe one of you tech guys (@x?) can post this interview with Charlie Browns teacher to torment the rest of ROD with this audio monstrosity.

I could tell Rome was horrified. But he stayed in the cockpit and landed that interview safely to the ground. He even quoted some cool things Barron apparently said about his switchover to linebacker not being hard. He didn't even think about it He just did it. Gotta love that attitude.

I love Barron and his style of play, and what he brings the Rams defense. Believe me it sounds like I'm knocking him. I truly was listening intently and other than Jim Rome's repeating Barron's words, I don't know what he said.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
From my perspective at the time of the "Chris Everett" incident, I was extremely disappointed (re: pissed) that Everett didn't finish the job and corkscrew that arrogant, smug little p!$$-ant Rome into the stage! :boxing::death:

Instead, I was left feeling that it was merely a poorly thought out, staged publicity stunt.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
If it is written in an unknown Language, How do they know what the book is called ?
This is a very confusing thread.
Phone calls that can not be understood to books written in unknown languages.
My head hurts
Boomhauer.jpg