Headed to STL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I'm no Coach O and I'm no Hammer - but I am headed back to my hometown to watch camp for the first time in my life - and I'll make a point to post some thoughts after each practice I can see. I'll be there for Tuesday, Thursday, and Fridays scrimmage. Anyone else who is going shoot me a message and maybe we can meet up.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Your observations are plenty good enough, m'man.
You don't have to be Bill Polian to know when a guy is tearing it up in practice.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Absolutely! All reports are good reports!

Have fun. Jealous

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
So cool! Thanks @12intheBox

More view points the better - this is what's so great about this years camp - lots of fresh insight from different POV's!

Thanks to everyone making this off-season so much fun

FRO

Legend
I'm no Coach O and I'm no Hammer - but I am headed back to my hometown to watch camp for the first time in my life - and I'll make a point to post some thoughts after each practice I can see. I'll be there for Tuesday, Thursday, and Fridays scrimmage. Anyone else who is going shoot me a message and maybe we can meet up.
Don't sell yourself short you are as good as any poster on here.