Head Coach Steve Spagnuolo, Steven Jackson, Kellen Clemens,

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shaky

Head Coach Steve Spagnuolo, Steven Jackson, Kellen Clemens, Chris Long, James Laurinaitis, Brandon Lloyd, Quintin Mikell, Robert Quinn, Josh Brown,

====
Head Coach Steve Spagnuolo

(Opening Statement)
“Just a couple things real quick, I’ll get to the injuries and then I’ll let you fire away. I did want to, it is Fan Appreciation Day and I’ve got to tell you, from me and the whole rest of the team, certainly appreciate the fans out there today. We could feel them and hear them. They stayed around, it got exciting at the end, so very much appreciate that. Passionate people here in the city of St. Louis and we’ve always appreciated that. I want to congratulate (49ers Head Coach) Jim Harbaugh and his football team on representing the NFC West moving on. I wish him a lot of luck. That’s a good football team. Hopefully, they’ll have some success and represent us well. The will and the fight and character of our football team came out today. I believe that. Very, very proud of our team in that regard, always will be. They certainly…the only downside of this is, other than the loss, is you’ve got to wait eight months to play again, so that’s a tough part about the NFL. But there’s a last game for everybody. There’s only one team at the end that feels good about it with a win, and that’s on Super Bowl Sunday.”

“Injury-wise (LB) Chris Chamberlain you saw go out with a hamstring, sore and we’ll see where we’re at. (QB) Kellen (Clemens) you saw was an ankle. The X-rays did come back negative, so he’s over that hurdle. I’m sure it will be sore tomorrow. (RB) Steven (Jackson) was a bicep. I think it was on a screen play that he got it. That’s what he told me. So he was battling that and that’s why he wasn’t in there. (T) Mark LeVoir, I think, re-injured the same pec, so that kind of kept him out and we were scrambling a little bit for a good offensive lineman. I’m going to go back to the character and the fight in our football team. Again, so proud of it and know that to build anything that has to be there. That has to be the base at the bottom of what we call a rock solid foundation. And that’s there. It’s get healthy and move on and again, you’ve got to wait eight months to play a game, but that’s how we feel and I’m glad that we have that in this football team. If you didn’t have that, you’re in trouble. So we feel good about that. And with that I’ll open it up.”

full: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.ramsfans.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.ramsfans.com</a>