Head Coach Steve Spagnuolo-Post Practice

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shaky

Head Coach Steve Spagnuolo-Post Practice
December 8, 2011

(Opening Statement)
“The guys that did not participate in practice, (QB) Sam Bradford, (QB) A.J. Feeley, (DE) Chris Long, (RB) Quinn Porter, (DT) Freddie Robbins, and those are all the same injuries that I talked about yesterday. The guys that were limited, (T) Mark LeVoir and (DE) Eugene Sims. Just about everybody else practiced full. We didn’t go…we kept it, I’m trying to keep the banging off them a little bit to make sure we get a healthy team to Monday night. So we just kind of went in helmets today, but we got a lot done. It was a lot of assignment football, which was a good thing for today. And with that I’ll open it up.”

--------------------------

QB Sam Bradford-Post Practice
December 8, 2011

(On if he will play Monday)
“I hope so. I really haven’t done a whole lot, but try to rehab and try to get it back to functional where I can play. I’m really not sure when I’m going to get back on the field and try it out, but I think that’s coming later this week. Hopefully, everything is good and hopefully it’s healed enough, so that I can go on Monday.”

----------------------

QB Tom Brandstater-Post Practice
December 8, 2011

(On if he will start on Monday)
“I haven’t heard for sure yet. Obviously, I’m getting a couple more reps today, so it was nice to use the stuff I’ve learned thus far with this offense. To get out there with the fellas and ball around, it was fun.”

------------

full transcript: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.ramsfans.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.ramsfans.com</a>