having a hard time getting up for the 9ers Game?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm having a hard Time getting pumped up for this game Tonight!! Someone (IDK HOW! or I would!) Needs to post some 49ers Blog Quotes so I can get Pumped-Up!!(Hint!Hint!)
Although I did find this Old Head-Line that will probably work for Tomorrow!

1957_Rams_Record.jpg
(We Won 37-24 if you can't read the Sm. Print)
Or this ^ could be saved and insert the " 'Hag's" for the "49ers" Next Monday Morning!

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
If anyone is having a hard time getting up for THIS game...we should probably take their pulse..:football:

Awesome pic Dave!

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Well the NFL kinda screwed us with this late Monday night game. Those in the East Coast have it the worst. You gotta stay up until 230am just to watch the fuckin game. It's really stupid. I'll be dead tired waking up tomorrow for work but if the Rams win it will be worth it!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Am I the only one who noticed the blue font??
Freak the Niners!! Go Rams!!

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Well the NFL kinda screwed us with this late Monday night game. Those in the East Coast have it the worst. You gotta stay up until 230am just to watch the freakin game. It's really stupid. I'll be dead tired waking up tomorrow for work but if the Rams win it will be worth it!

Yeah, that does suck.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Well the NFL kinda screwed us with this late Monday night game. Those in the East Coast have it the worst. You gotta stay up until 230am just to watch the freakin game. It's really stupid. I'll be dead tired waking up tomorrow for work but if the Rams win it will be worth it!

Rams on TV.....I will be up! lol

fancents86

Starter

I don't have to work but knowing my son, he'll be up at 730 am. We can do this, bro.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I normally can't stay up much past 10 pm on the weekdays... but I doubt I sleep much at all tonight.

I've got a mountain of stuff to do right now at work,,, but all I can think about is opening game!!!