Have you ever noticed...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
This is a thread for observations you have made that are not common and, perhaps, how you can turn them to your advantage.

This is the holidays so I will start with:

Have you ever noticed that kids love older people and older people tend to deliver?

This is a child who thinks she has spotted Santa, and he delivers:

MTxpi4S.gif

Santa! Feel the ponytail, ponytail flip, ponytail flip, ponytail flip, what the hell was that in my ponytail? Bye Santa!

What the hell was that on that on Santa's cart that I touched?

One day, I am going to grow out my beard and wear red just to make children excited that they have run into Santa in a grocery store. Then I am going to tell them all about how Santa is a Rams fan.

Of course you can have a pony honey, but only if the Rams have a winning season! Don't forget your gear every game and cheer, cheer, cheer!

It serves both the Rams' fan base and the parent's odds of never having to buy a pony.

Last edited: