Hate Overload

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
If Tom Brady were to end up with the 49ers (talking heads already knocking around the idea), I’m not sure I could handle the hate…

Tano

Legend
If Tom Brady were to end up with the 49ers (talking heads already knocking around the idea), I’m not sure I could handle the hate…
My head would ....
eric andre mind blown GIF by The Eric Andre Show

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
One thing you have to give Brady is he does not get hurt. Would not be shocking that's for sure and I just hope the Rams have a plan on kicking their ass regardless of who their QB is.

madrid311

RomandeacondickersonolsenwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Madrid311
looks like we get morris back. defense should be interesting next year.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I thought this was another thread about Brock Purdy.

I hate this kid is getting borders on psychotic jealousy.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd love to see Brady go to San Fran and flop
Be great to see Brady fail and San Fran be a disaster all at the same time

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The Whinners are in full tact.They add Tom Brady & look out.That team is a perfect fit.

I can honestly say that there was so much complaining out the Ref’s.I was so awesome to see them lose,but with Purdy getting hurt was not the way I wanted to see it go done.Still felt good.

Tom Brady & and playing with his family to end a HOF career going into I can vision 8 think would be pretty classic of The End. — Want The Rams to win it all though.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
as long as aaron gets 1 chance to ragdoll his @ss, i'll be ok. a new level of hate kinda like when steve garvey went to the padres.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Well, they would definitely have to cut ties with a QB if this becomes reality. No room for Jimmy, Trey, Brock and purdy boy TB
Jimmy G would be the most likely and is in my eyes the most proven to be NFL caliber

PARAM

Hall of Fame
as long as aaron gets 1 chance to ragdoll his @ss, i'll be ok. a new level of hate kinda like when steve garvey went to the padres.
He doesn't get hurt because he doesn't play vs AD twice a year.

The one year he did face AD twice, he went 0-2, threw 109 passes and just 2 TDs, had a combined 87.7 QB rating, got sacked 6 times (twice by AD) and was harassed to no end. He also got a bloody lip and the first unsportsmanlike penalty of his career. It was enjoyable watching him falling away and throwing the ball into the ground.

Go to SF and like @dieterbrock said, "fail".

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Sure looked like Brady was finally showing signs his age is catching up to him this past season. I can't imagine whoever he signs with will get a prime version of Tom Brady. He might be good enough on the right team.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Also, I would love to see Donald rag doll him several times a game, two games a year...

dang

Legend
SF has great RBs, a good TE and below average WRs. Does GoldenBoy want to go to a team to dink and dunk? He needs to gtfo of the NFL so if it takes getting hammered by the Rams for a year before making that happen then let him try.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Whinners are in full tact.They add Tom Brady & look out.That team is a perfect fit.
Full tact?
4 of their o-lineman, McGlinchey, Brunskil, Brendel and McKivitz are UFA, let's see Brady play behind a patch work o-line like the Rams had and you will see what I mean

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, they would definitely have to cut ties with a QB if this becomes reality. No room for Jimmy, Trey, Brock and purdy boy TB
Jimmy G would be the most likely and is in my eyes the most proven to be NFL caliber
Jimmy G is gone. He's a UFA

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Great thing about Brady going to the 69ers is there's a great chance that the wheels fall off next season for the seasoned vet. There were plenty of signs this season of Brady looking his age. As we all know when it goes, it goes fast and I couldn't think of a better place for that to happen than San Fran.

Here's to hoping.