Has the "afterglow" from the Raider win worn off yet?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
If so, then consider this...

Wait 'til:

AD returns to the lineup.
Watkins has fully mastered this playbook.
The right side of our OL is up to speed.
Everett has become our starting TE (by game 4 at the latest).
Reynolds has replaced Woods as starter in 3 WR sets (by game 6, I'm thinking).
Wade allows all his starters to play all 4 quarters.

Think about it. And try to wipe that silly grin off your face as you do. Lol.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Nope. Just watched it again.

Just so impressed with the team blocking.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
It now looks like the Rams O will not only score points, but will also give the D a breather. I think watching an attacking D that is fresh might be as exciting as watching the O.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I still say about the TE don't get attached to a "starter". Our TE's are going to rotate a lot and be on the field together often. Everett very well could out produce Higbee but starter or backup at that particular position is irrelevant.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Dont forget no Webster or Robery-Coleman either.

And TA hasnt been on the field once yet. Who will be double covered? Won't matter!!

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
I'm with Dr. Ram on this. I just re-watched the whole game and it was actually better and left me even more encouraged than last night after the game.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
If so, then consider this...

Wait 'til:

AD returns to the lineup.
Watkins has fully mastered this playbook.
The right side of our OL is up to speed.
Everett has become our starting TE (by game 4 at the latest).
Reynolds has replaced Woods as starter in 3 WR sets (by game 6, I'm thinking).
Wade allows all his starters to play all 4 quarters.

Think about it. And try to wipe that silly grin off your face as you do. Lol.

I never had an afterglow. :sneaky:

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I never had an afterglow. :sneaky:

And you live in California ? Blasphemer !

We've dealt with the Raiders, that's history now, ... time to show L.A. that the Rams are L.A.'s team, and the S.D. Dolts should pack their bags and find another city.

MachS

Hall of Fame
I still say about the TE don't get attached to a "starter". Our TE's are going to rotate a lot and be on the field together often. Everett very well could out produce Higbee but starter or backup at that particular position is irrelevant.

I don't think there's any question Everett out produces Higbee this year. But I agree with you in this offense all three TE's will rotate and play different roles. Eventually I think we start FEATURING Everett in the redzone and calling his number more often. In terms of explosive play potential he is up there with Watkins, Gurley, and Tavon IMO.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I don't think there's any question Everett out produces Higbee this year. But I agree with you in this offense all three TE's will rotate and play different roles. Eventually I think we start FEATURING Everett in the redzone and calling his number more often. In terms of explosive play potential he is up there with Watkins, Gurley, and Tavon IMO.

I'm thinking Everett, Higbee, Hemingway and Reynolds for red-zone play. Hemingway lined up quite a bit as a WR in college.

Big Game

Living The Dream
Nope just rewatched the game amazing the difference a real coach can make. And as far as the defense we haven't even seen them at there best yet :mrburnsevil::football::wow:

Rams43

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It now looks like the Rams O will not only score points, but will also give the D a breather. I think watching an attacking D that is fresh might be as exciting as watching the O.

Yeah, a rested D could be a very scary thing for our opponents in '17, RamBall.

Rams TOP in the Raider game was 36 minutes plus to 24 minutes for the Raiders. That's a helluva lot of rest, don't you think?