Harvin Ruled Out For Nfc Championship Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
shocker-500x500.jpg

NorCalRamFan

Harvin hasn't played much this season anyways and SF has gotten spanked in Seattle.
As much as I hate Seattle, I hate SF 100x more, having been born and raised in the belly of the beast.

I don't want SF getting to the SB as they might get a lucky bounce or two, and Eddie D is still likely greasing refs palms.

PhxRam

Still pisses me off how easily SF got off

The National Football League finally handed out the penalties stemming from its investigation of the San Francisco 49ers salary-cap situation. San Francisco was docked a fifth-round pick in the 2001 draft and a third-rounder in 2002. The 49ers were also fined $300,000 for violating the bylaws of the NFL salary-cap system.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Who knew??????????????
Harvin is their Hershal Walker ,I see no way he ever pays off for them and it wouldn't surprise me if they haven't figured it out and cut him.