Hard Knocks preview

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Old Rock

Rookie
Name
Rock
A 30 minute Hard Knocks preview special is coming on at 5:00 p.m. central time. Thought you guys may want to catch it.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I just called my satellite service provider and because I live in Canada, I can't get HBO. I get the Canadian version and they don't air Hard Knocks. Pissssssed

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I just called my satellite service provider and because I live in Canada, I can't get HBO. I get the Canadian version and they don't air Hard Knocks. Pissssssed
Maybe NFLN will show hard knocks reruns after they have played on HBO. If not you may be able to get one of the internet savy members here to find a way for you to access it.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Just saw some of it. Good teaser. Love the draft footage, the card game and the go cart racing.

Out of respect for my wife, I fast forwarded through the cheerleaders. :palm:

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Great teaser

Rams don't have much for "personalities" though

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
A 30 minute Hard Knocks preview special is coming on at 5:00 p.m. central time. Thought you guys may want to catch it.
This show will be on NFLN at 7:00pm PST for those of us on the Left Coast!:D

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
6 hrs ago. Front page
http://www.ramsondemand.com/threads/hard-knocks-preview.45630/#post-771279

download (11).jpg
images (3).jpg

JC-3

UDFA
Name
JC-3
Just got my HBO Now subscription right now, ONLY FOR Hard Knocks and our boys!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
This is how I know I will be turning 50 this year (in September) I did not care at all for the cheerleader contest, would have rather seen Gurley & Cunningham weave in and out of Los Angeles traffic.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There are 6 or 7 short video's all posted on the Rams site and on NFL.com under Rams video's.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
So now we know where Fisher spends that 7.5 mil a year... Sunglasses

Funny thing is, he probably doesn't spend anything. I've got a friend in marketing at Nike who has mentioned in the past that players and coaches will just ask for equipment and it's on it's way. From what I can find he wears Costa Del Mar (they've even released publicity blurbs about him wearing them). I'm thinking he has a free lifetime supply. Just think of how many middle aged dudes have chosen that brand due to Jeff and his 'stache. :LOL:

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
Never really watched hard knocks before, but I'm watching these videos online right now, and my god that doesnt sound like Liev Schreiber at all. Tell me I'm not the only one

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
I watched last night and really enjoyed it. Den and Roman, I enjoyed the Cheerleader segments, my wife was a cheerleader in High School, her and I enjoyed it and wish I could have slowed it down !. Quinn has a VERY nice beach front home, ( lucky dude ). Gurley and Benny going for a cruise in Gurleys Maserati was amusing. Cant wait for the games and the full show.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Never really watched hard knocks before, but I'm watching these videos online right now, and my god that doesnt sound like Liev Schreiber at all. Tell me I'm not the only one
Was that Liev Schreiber narrating?!? I really didn't notice....and I usually pick up on celebrity voiceovers.

Will have to re-watch.