Hard Knocks Episode 3. Tuesday, 10pm eastern

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Well, neither Noteboom, Blythe or Corbett could block Aaron Donald and I realize it's Aaron Donald, but that has to improve.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
Good episode. I liked the scrimmage parts quite a bit. Deayon might be a nice surprise.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Didn't love that one, but had a few funny parts. The team overall seems too soft to me. No edge that I have seen yet anyway... Except AD. Also, who the phuk was the DB coach who let that dipshit rookie practice with a toothpick in his mouth AND run his mouth??? Weak ass coach.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Pretty sure that won't happen in a game, presuming he even makes the practice squad.

I could be mistaken, but that'd be a banned foreign object, iirc.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The scrimmage looked cool.

Otherwise that was all Chargers

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Yeah, this two team crap is nonsense.

Gonna be sad for 8 games a year to have the Chargers playing away games in the greatest stadium in the country.

I mean, just like when Jerry World opened, people wanted to see the new stadium. They gonna want to see this one and you can bet that there will be PLENTY of tickets to see the Chargers... they couldn't sell out the Stub Hub Arena and that's a stupid nice place to watch a game. I mean, the cheapest seats would be primo seats in a traditional stadium.

Feel bad for Charger players, but screw Spanos.

I don't care if that idiot gets paid, I hope he's forced to sell the team and someone from San Diego moves them back and does right by that franchise.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They certainly make the sofi stadium look like a Rams stadium. Have the chargers even been there yet?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Well, neither Noteboom, Blythe or Corbett could block Aaron Donald and I realize it's Aaron Donald, but that has to improve.

Based on what we saw from those three last year, I'd say no surprise.

Maybe another season of poor Oline play will get them to believe that it isn't easy to get a quality line with middle round picks and other teams cast offs.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Based on what we saw from those three last year, I'd say no surprise.

Maybe another season of poor Oline play will get them to believe that it isn't easy to get a quality line with middle round picks and other teams cast offs.
I worry the most about Blythe against power rushers.

Saw a one on one drill on one those training camo live spots.

SJD just pushed Blythe right back into the QB.

So either SJD will dominate this yr, or Blythe will still be a big liability against quality power rushers at NT.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Didn't love that one, but had a few funny parts. The team overall seems too soft to me. No edge that I have seen yet anyway... Except AD. Also, who the phuk was the DB coach who let that dipshit rookie practice with a toothpick in his mouth AND run his mouth??? Weak ass coach.
I'm sure it's all of the coaches. He had it in his mouth when they were live. Maybe he told them it'll be his liability if he chokes on that thing. It sounds like he was playing with it in college.

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm sure it's all of the coaches. He had it in his mouth when they were live. Maybe he told them it'll be his liability if he chokes on that thing. It sounds like he was playing with it in college.
If they allow that idiot to play with a sharp object in his mouth, they are stupid enough to be liable for it. Wtf...

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
I worry the most about Blythe against power rushers.

Saw a one on one drill on one those training camo live spots.

SJD just pushed Blythe right back into the QB.

So either SJD will dominate this yr, or Blythe will still be a big liability against quality power rushers at NT.

FYI: #Rams C Austin Blythe underwent successful clean-up surgery on both shoulders this week. Blythe played through a nagging ankle injury throughout season & made a successful transition from G to C at the midway point to help solidify a Rams o-line that finished season strong.
— Vincent Bonsignore (@VinnyBonsignore) January 8, 2020

I'm hoping that^ explains Blythe's weak play last year. He got pushed straight back into Goff way too often.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
I really enjoyed last evenings episode. Great 25 minutes of all Rams!

(I fast forward though the Chargers shit)

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
The sounds of those pads popping Yeah Baby.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
FYI: #Rams C Austin Blythe underwent successful clean-up surgery on both shoulders this week. Blythe played through a nagging ankle injury throughout season & made a successful transition from G to C at the midway point to help solidify a Rams o-line that finished season strong.
— Vincent Bonsignore (@VinnyBonsignore) January 8, 2020

I'm hoping that^ explains Blythe's weak play last year. He got pushed straight back into Goff way too often.
The Rams might get by with Blythe again @ starting center this season but I would not look for much improvement from what we saw last season. Rams still have had a big problem ongoing @ center since midway through the 2018 season & IMO not made any successful upgrades. Thus far in TC all we have seen is "Fail Mode" in the interior of the OL. :cautious:

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Surprised we didn't see the Ramsey Akers collision we heard a bunch about....