Hard Knocks 5 : The Final Edition

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramification

Happy at the Coliseum again
-Wish the team had chosen to follow someone other than Austin Hill. Someone like Malcom Brown, or Corey Harkey, etc. Maybe there just wasn't a storyline there, or they were boring interviews, but I don't know. Too much drama over a guy that never showed any real promise, that everyone already assumed was camp-fodder. Sorry for him, but it doesn't look like he's got the physical capacity. Not quite. Hope he gets things figured out with his life, and lives happily with his family, and succeeds at something.

It's still TV. Good looking guy, beautiful child, warm and supportive family, repeated perseverance and failure and heartbreak all make for good TV. This production was not for hardcore football fans. I think HBO was looking to broaden its audience. At the risk of coming off sexist, I think the Austin Hill angle was thought to be appealing to non-football-fan females.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm thinking opposition WR's will be all over Joyner, bad mouthing him in regards to his whining. I just hope it doesn't result in more penalties. Joyner can't be very happy about the way he came out looking in this HBO series.

Wolfecola

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub
I really, really liked Kush. Wish we could've kept him at guard-- especially with Reynolds to IR.

I love the kid McRoberts. Probably known on this board already. To me, he seems humble yet extremely talented and gifted, and has a good head on his shoulders. I hope he gets a shot this season. His redemption was the highlight of the entire series for me.

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
I really, really liked Kush. Wish we could've kept him at guard-- especially with Reynolds to IR.

I love the kid McRoberts. Probably known on this board already. To me, he seems humble yet extremely talented and gifted, and has a good head on his shoulders. I hope he gets a shot this season. His redemption was the highlight of the entire series for me.

I don't get what Rhaney brings to the table. Kush was doing a good job run blocking moving bodies. Oh well...

JerseyRam1

Rookie
Love it as I always wanted to see the HardKnocks views of what is happening with the Rams. What bothered me is the story-lines of the un drafted guys. A good portion of the show time was spent on featuring guys that are NOT Rams. Last year, JJ and Hopkins got plenty of coverage. Very little on Gurley and Donald. Very little on Quinns comeback. Not much on Tru and Barron. I also would have liked more time on what went into deciding why Goff was selected vs Wentz...ala more Snead insights on roster development. I also thought that at the first game, in particular, there could have been some great storylines on the LA Rams fans and what it meant to have their team back in LA. I was fortunate to be there and the game meant more than just a game...that was a HUGE miss and a once in a lifetime opportunity to capture that moment.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
finally watched the last episode.. wish there was more :(. overall it was awesome to get an inside look at the team and what they go through.

that painting of Gurley on the side of that building was fucking sick. need that in my room haha

bloopers at the end were great "that's some 7-9 fuckin bullshit" :ROFLMAO:

now lets go fuck up the 9ers :mustache:

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
that painting of Gurley on the side of that building was freaking sick. need that in my room haha

:mustache:

Fathead is selling two different life size Todd Gurley's. :cheers:

lockdnram21

Legend
20160908_185755.png

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Glad to know Fisher only wants Joyner to play on the inside. They gave him a shot to show what he's got on the outside and he failed miserably. Maybe that's why he was so upset. I still think Fisher wanted to get a Steve McNair story onto the show and this was the best way to do it.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've just watched this. Was that Stephen Fry walking behind Keenum and his bird right towards the end?