Hard Knocks 5 : The Final Edition

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Joyner had a well publicized bad week. Whining after his Game 3 eviction because of a fighting penalty, and not being allowed to practice, then whining over who know's what and got dressed to leave camp. Fisher talked him down and seems to have gotten him back on track.

Westbrooks & Chubb getting called out by coaches.

McRoberts tells team-mates he knows he's cut immediately after flubbing punt return for fumble. Later his TD reception from Mannion highlites the ups and downs these guys face every minute of trying to make the team.

Kush really shows good leadership on the field and in the locker room, his block frees up a long rush TD. Would have liked to have kept this guy on board.

Rams packing up and moving to Thousand Oaks on the same day final cuts have to be made.

Rock, the grim reaper, back at it for the final :redcard: cuts. Looked as though he was messing with some guys as he approached some players who were safe, they wondered if they were next.

Ends with a production mistake in Fisher's office, and one of the off camera guys says that's some 7 - 9 shi*. Fish says yeah, that's fu*kin 7 -9 shi*. :LOL:

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Pretty good episode. I'm really glad the Rams got to be on it but personally I never want it to happen again. Too much publicity isn't always a good thing.

Old Rock

Rookie
Name
Rock
Loved the ending. Looks like X can replace the gif of Fisher and the finger with the real thing (not that the original isn't hilarious) and they expressed my opinion on what the media talking heads think. (y)

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Because it was the Rams I enjoyed every single episode... That being said, I share the sentiments of those that don't care to have the Rams on the show again for good long while....

Thanks for the experience Hard Knocks and good luck with the team you cover next year.

l5ef79ee66b748e5fbf3b0dhv9.gif

socialfeed-hardknocks-with-the-los-angeles-rams-episode-4-on-now-yes.jpg

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
Who was the player that mooned the cameraman? Pretty funny

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Who was the player that mooned the cameraman? Pretty funny

Whoever knows the answer to that question may have some 'splainin' to do. :doh:

Old Rock

Rookie
Name
Rock
Well , f**k you and kiss my ass. That pretty well sums it up for me.I hope the Rams back me up on this. :yess:

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kush took it pretty hard . I still think he did a good job and really liked his fire and heart . That one might come back to bite them .

fearsomefour

Legend
Kush took it pretty hard . I still think he did a good job and really liked his fire and heart . That one might come back to bite them .
Well like he said he played well.
The Rams were his fifth team in three years. Dude certainly has the want. I am sure he is thinking that is the best he had played and he got cut....hard to hang in and keep trying.
He got picked up by Chicago right away which is a nice validation of his work. There are plenty of guys like him in the league. If he can stick in Chicago, not starting but as a depth guy, and plays well when he has a shot he could end up having a solid career.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame

I still cant believe they didnt keep this guy. He was at worst the #7 guy and you can make a case he played better than Barnes. Seemed like a good character and locker room guy who could of been your backup for all the interior spots. Dont understand the decision on this one.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well like he said he played well.
The Rams were his fifth team in three years. Dude certainly has the want. I am sure he is thinking that is the best he had played and he got cut....hard to hang in and keep trying.
He got picked up by Chicago right away which is a nice validation of his work. There are plenty of guys like him in the league. If he can stick in Chicago, not starting but as a depth guy, and plays well when he has a shot he could end up having a solid career.
Agreed . It's a tough business when you actually get to see what goes on behind the scenes. Let's hope cry baby Joyner gets his head on straight and realizes how lucky he is .

Last edited:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
So I can cancel HBO now? Loved the show, don't have much use for the network.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Glad it's over. I enjoyed it, but it gave all us armchair GM's (myself included) too much ammo to hate or love certain players for reasons outside their actual play. However, being on a football team seems fun as hell. Mermaids!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Haven't watched yet but I have to know did they really go through the whole thing and not do anything with Hekker?

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
I still cant believe they didnt keep this guy. He was at worst the #7 guy and you can make a case he played better than Barnes. Seemed like a good character and locker room guy who could of been your backup for all the interior spots. Dont understand the decision on this one.
Totally agree on all points. I thought he was on the team for sure.

Austin

Rookie
Name
Douglas
Loved watching this. Hated that every asshole in the world had to chime in with their snide take about how mediocre the Rams are, how all of their coaches are terrible, and their players are shit. Honestly, as a fan of the team, it stings. I think it stings because we haven't proven them wrong. Let's hope this is the year we turn the league upside down. I think we have the ammunition, we just need to catch fire and not burn out. A lot of that will be on our offensive coordinator and passing coordinator. It's time for them to show what they've been working on.

As for the episode, it was a pretty good one

-Tough to see the guys get cut, as always, but encouraged by the Rams' human approach. Cutting Kush was probably the right move, though tough to see it happen. Great personality on him. Rooting for him to find a home and stick.

-Could see Seau coming back to us, or another team, next year, jacked up and wrecking teams.

-Wish the team had chosen to follow someone other than Austin Hill. Someone like Malcom Brown, or Corey Harkey, etc. Maybe there just wasn't a storyline there, or they were boring interviews, but I don't know. Too much drama over a guy that never showed any real promise, that everyone already assumed was camp-fodder. Sorry for him, but it doesn't look like he's got the physical capacity. Not quite. Hope he gets things figured out with his life, and lives happily with his family, and succeeds at something.

-Really like Fisher as a human... as a coach, all I can say is that I'm rooting for him to climb that mountain one more time, and make everybody eat crow. Wish I was more confident he could do so, but I haven't lost all hope, and he doesn't need my confidence, anyway.

-I might be McRoberts's biggest fan. Really liked how he developed over the preseason, and think he's a great catcher, route-runner, with a great attitude. Could be a starter someday, sooner than later..

-Like how unfazed Goff seems. For everyone making a big deal out of how horrible his preseason was, it's easy to forget how pretty his throws really are. Right now, it's about getting to the point where the throw is actually made. It sounds simple, but that's a lot of repetition on a wide foundation of knowledge, and it will come, as he studies, grows, and practices. Wish he could get more game experience, but who knows what the future holds?

-Sad to see it end, but it will be nice to get the Rams a little out of the spotlight. Nice to see them prove the haters wrong this year, and maybe those people will re-evaluate what they saw here on Hard Knocks.

Peace!