Happy Labor Day Weekend! (2000 Vikings at Rams)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
College football, fantasy drafts, and BBQ's are on my schedule for the next couple days. But before the weekend was here, I wanted to crank out another game for you guys.

December 10th, 2000 - Week 15.
The 11-2 Minnesota Vikings, riding a four game winning streak, were one win away from clinching the NFC Central and home-field advantage throughout the playoffs. The 8-6 St. Louis Rams had lost five of their last seven games and were desperately clinging to the last NFC playoff spot. In this high scoring offensive battle, Marshall Faulk set a franchise record with 4 rushing touchdowns as the Rams stunned the Vikings with a 40-29 victory.

View: https://youtu.be/v9s-CiBZohA

Also, thank you :bow:mad:SteveBrown for sending me the game footage!

tempests

Hall of Fame
That was the Rams "get healthy" game. Awful game before that vs Carolina in which Warner had more INTS (4)than the Rams scored points(3).

I remember this one well, I thought our chances were good going in. Minnesota was an overachieving bunch. Their defense wasn't much better than ours and they were about to start a last season implosion. Starting with this game and thru the end of the playoffs they allowed an average of 445 yards and 34 PPG, going 1-4.

Despite the rocky nature of the Rams season I knew they could still beat anybody as long as they didn't beat themselves. Seven turnovers vs Carolina but none on this day.