Happy Independence Day!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Have a blast!

1v398Ij.jpg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Happy 4th all. Doing BBQ and the wife is making her potato salad of which I am allowed only a very small serving but by God I am on cloud nine just thinking about it. Got some fresh corn ears from the nearby farm and the meat cuts are local as well not imported from timbuktu. Take some time to be thankful for all we have nowadays in this world, not all of it is negative.

Hope I hit the lottery on the watermelon. Bought two because the last one tasted like they shipped it when it was a seedling. Bastids.

Have a great day all. :clinkingbeer:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Happy 4th all. Doing BBQ and the wife is making her potato salad of which I am allowed only a very small serving but by God I am on cloud nine just thinking about it. Got some fresh corn ears from the nearby farm and the meat cuts are local as well not imported from timbuktu. Take some time to be thankful for all we have nowadays in this world, not all of it is negative.

Hope I hit the lottery on the watermelon. Bought two because the last one tasted like they shipped it when it was a seedling. Bastids.

Have a great day all. :clinkingbeer:
*Gets on the road to Salem....

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Happy Independence Day all you red blood Americans and any free loaders out there!

Last edited:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've been seeing this meme all day...weird flex since Euros get like a month off on top of all the holidays.

Oh well...gotta take them holidays when you can get them.

Happy God Bless America GIF
LeIIvBN.png

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Every time I eat fresh corn on the cob it's so good I wonder why I don't have it more often. And then I start flossing post-meal...

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
Worked all day but home now for an independence day bash block party already in progress. Have a sane safe night everyone.
Flag Day: See the Evolution of the American Flag in 1 GIF | Time

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
What do the Brits do today? Just wondering...........................:sunglasses:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I've been seeing this meme all day...weird flex since Euros get like a month off on top of all the holidays.

Oh well...gotta take them holidays when you can get them.

Happy God Bless America GIF
Screenshot_20230704_120825_Instagram.jpg