Happy Father's Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Right back atcha, Slick.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:
Right back atcha, Slick.
Thanks ,Thor let me be dad again today, we just loaded his Tiburon up on a trailer to save him a tow bill to the shop ,looks like his PS sector is out.
Two clutches one tranny a set of tires now this,kid is hard on a car

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Happy Dad's day to all.

Today, we're serving a locally raised pork chop that has been lightly seasoned with kosher salt and fresh ground pepper then lightly smoked. We then sear them in a combination of bacon fat, rice bran oil, and clarified butter. Over the top of that is a smoked bacon apple sauce and thinly sliced Fuji apples. On the side is a sweet corn tomalito and sliced red potatoes blanched in seasoned water and seared in olive oil with a light sprinkling of tarragon. I just hope there are a few left over at the end of the night. :tooth:

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
RamFan503 said:
Happy Dad's day to all.

Today, we're serving a locally raised pork chop that has been lightly seasoned with kosher salt and fresh ground pepper then lightly smoked. We then sear them in a combination of bacon fat, rice bran oil, and clarified butter. Over the top of that is a smoked bacon apple sauce and thinly sliced Fuji apples. On the side is a sweet corn tomalito and sliced red potatoes blanched in seasoned water and seared in olive oil with a light sprinkling of tarragon. I just hope there are a few left over at the end of the night. :tooth:
:bummed:
Yeah I worked MORE than my share as well Stu, hope your's ends with a great cold brew and a left over pork chop.
Me and the axe murderer are gonna watch "The Dark Knight" in a bit.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Happy Father's Day to all the Papas !

Being a Dad is one of the greatest joys in my life.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
This is the card that I got this morning :)

[attachment=0]681727_gallery_1.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=1]681727_default.jpg[/attachment]

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.papyrusonline.com/greeting-cards/fathers-day-cards/fathers-day-football.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.papyrusonline.com/greeting-c ... tball.html</a>

Attachments

• 681727_default.jpg
    681727_default.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 164
  • 681727_gallery_1.jpg
    681727_gallery_1.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 154

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Back at you guys! I have two young ones (3,1) and they were a pain in the ass today. Lol