Happy Fathers Day Fellas

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Happy Father's Day Dads !

I had a great time with my 3 sons today. One of my twins was even thoughtful enough to let me know that he wouldn't give me as much crap today since it was Father's Day. I have to count my blessings.

Father's Day is cool,,, but being a Dad is the coolest.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Happy Father's Day guys.
Spent the the day cooking ribs on my new Traeger while my
2 1/2 yr old twins rode their power wheels. Great day.
The kids tore up the ribs. Best complement I could get.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I'm not a father. But I know how tough it is when you have a 22 year old asshole still living in your house, so Happy Father's Day to all of you and I hope you all had a great day. I took my pops out for a round of golf(in which he kicked the crap out of me) and then a round of beer. It was a good night.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I'm not a father. But I know how tough it is when you have a 22 year old arsehole still living in your house, so Happy Father's Day to all of you and I hope you all had a great day. I took my pops out for a round of golf(in which he kicked the crap out of me) and then a round of beer. It was a good night.

I know you think you do,and I appreciate the thought ,but until you are in a situation Leg, you can't possibly know what it's like to raise someone who thinks every day they got smarter and you got dumber,just sayin'.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I know you think you do,and I appreciate the thought ,but until you are in a situation Leg, you can't possibly know what it's like to raise someone who thinks every day they got smarter and you got dumber,just sayin'.

You're probably right. But I do sympathize with those fathers.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Thanks, and to all of you dad's out there....keep raising your kids as Rams fans, as mine did, and many of yours did.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
I'm a dad to two (4 and 1) and a stepdad to one (13). All girls!!!

Got cards and gifts from all three. Best job in the world

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
I'm a dad to two (4 and 1) and a stepdad to one (13). All girls!!!

Got cards and gifts from all three. Best job in the world

So I'm guessing the first lil sis delighted your step daughter and the second embarrassed her. That's how it went for us.
My daughter is actually my step daughter, found out she was having a bro. at 15 and was thrilled, when we had the second (an oopsie antibiotics and BC pills don't mix) she was 17 and mortified ,she was sayin' " my friends will think that's all you two do :p
Let's make this Father's Week ,we have the power Phx is on vacation, Primes a pretty macho kind of guy, he can dig a lil patriarcentrism ( I made it up) for old times sake,BTW where are ou women folk wishing us studs a HFD er week

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
So I'm guessing the first lil sis delighted your step daughter and the second embarrassed her. That's how it went for us.
My daughter is actually my step daughter, found out she was having a bro. at 15 and was thrilled, when we had the second (an oopsie antibiotics and BC pills don't mix) she was 17 and mortified ,she was sayin' " my friends will think that's all you two do :p
Let's make this Father's Week ,we have the power Phx is on vacation, Primes a pretty macho kind of guy, he can dig a lil patriarcentrism ( I made it up) for old times sake,BTW where are ou women folk wishing us studs a HFD er week

Step daugher is delighted with both. She got a little jealous the first time round but she was only 9 so understandable I suppose.

My 4 year old was born at 26 weeks, 4 days and weighed 1lb, 10oz. Thank god for the free healthcare we get here because she was in hospital for 3 months before being allowed home. She was diagnosed with autism at 2 years old as well so its been challenging but she's worth every second. The 1 year old is the boy we never had by the look of things. She doesn't sit still and is constantly looking to cause trouble. Wouldn't change any of it for the world (except maybe the autism!)

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Step daugher is delighted with both. She got a little jealous the first time round but she was only 9 so understandable I suppose.

My 4 year old was born at 26 weeks, 4 days and weighed 1lb, 10oz. Thank god for the free healthcare we get here because she was in hospital for 3 months before being allowed home. She was diagnosed with autism at 2 years old as well so its been challenging but she's worth every second. The 1 year old is the boy we never had by the look of things. She doesn't sit still and is constantly looking to cause trouble. Wouldn't change any of it for the world (except maybe the autism!)
God bless you for the special attention and love your "job" requires. I have 2 boys of my own, 27 & 20, and although neither were planned both are the greatest gifts a man could ever receive. Happy Fathers Week to all of you Dads out there in RODville!

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Thanks! And a late happy father's day to all the other dads out there!

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
I put this on the main board because Dads (REAL Dads) need top billing.
Enjoy your day. You sure as hell earned it.

I'm the guy at 2:02 crying while watching Alladin and the kids wondering what's wrong with me. Jasmin: "A whole new woooooorrrld" / Alladin: "Don't you dare close your eyes". :cry: It's just so beautiful, I can't stand it...

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

You don't know what real fear is until you have children, especially when they first start driving. :cool:

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
I had a great first father's day. Grilled a couple perfect New York Strips for my father-in-law and myself, my 10-month old consciously played with me for the first time feeding me plastic salad (what are you trying to say kid?), and after she was asleep the wife and I got to watch a movie from start to finish for the first time since the little squish was born.

It was a great day and next weekend I'll be grilling up some pork steaks for my dad and I.

Hope all you dads had a great one!

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
You don't know what real fear is until you have children, especially when they first start driving. :cool:

It doesn't stop there ,it's still a nightmare,within the last 6 months both my sons have walked away from being in cars that turned over and came to rest in ditches upside down. That's how my fathers day started with a call from the county sherriff telling us my pickup my son was driving the night before was in a ditch a mile and a half from home ,not known if anyone was in it. I freaked , then my wife went down stairs to ask his brother if he'd seen him and he was home ,he'd gotten out and walked home. That ditch would have swallowed his car but my 4 dr long bed F 250 bridged across enough to save him, it's totaled but the best gift I got was him getting out in one piece.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
It doesn't stop there ,it's still a nightmare,within the last 6 months both my sons have walked away from being in cars that turned over and came to rest in ditches upside down. That's how my fathers day started with a call from the county sherriff telling us my pickup my son was driving the night before was in a ditch a mile and a half from home ,not known if anyone was in it. I freaked , then my wife went down stairs to ask his brother if he'd seen him and he was home ,he'd gotten out and walked home. That ditch would have swallowed his car but my 4 dr long bed F 250 bridged across enough to save him, it's totaled but the best gift I got was him getting out in one piece.
I can't imagine what that call must have been like. Thank God he was okay.