Happy Easter

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Happy Easter all!

Just getting ready to have the grandkids do the annual Easter Egg hunt. Then off to church.

It’s always been a big day for us. I used to do a progressive hunt for our boys when they were younger. With clues in each egg to the location of the next. And candy.

(n)Then maybe a bit of cash at the end.

Any traditions for you guys?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
93944638-happy-easter-background-with-realistic-easter-eggs-easter-card.jpg

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
Happy Easter all!

Just getting ready to have the grandkids do the annual Easter Egg hunt. Then off to church.

It’s always been a big day for us. I used to do a progressive hunt for our boys when they were younger. With clues in each egg to the location of the next. And candy.

I'm envious! No traditions nor grandkids here. Enjoy this blessed day.

fearsomefour

Legend
Happy Easter all!

When I was a kid my folks did the same progressive hunt. It was fun.
Just church and the hunt, nice late lunch/early dinner.
I was supposed to go to a 20 year thing at Columbine High School yesterday. Couldn't make a flight out and back because of work, but, via the magic of modern telecom watch some of it via my cousin video.
Anyway, weather is warming up finally.
It's a good day!!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
My father used to do up Easter eggs with all sorts of fancy painting and drawings. He was a scientist/artist/ship model builder with incredible skills. Literally world class. He was an award winning ship model builder and did fantastically detailed pen and ink drawings (I have tons of them) so these eggs were spectacular.

The real prize was the plastic ones with candy and money. He would hide them all over outside, even in tree branches and in the foliage of bushes. Great memories for sure.

I hope everyone has a great day and makes it a Happy Easter.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I remember those days of hunting for Easter eggs. Spent a lot of great times over at my cousin's house.

(Of course, I'm lucky that I get to celebrate two important holidays in Easter and Passover. I don't follow religiously, but since I get to spend quality time with family, it's all good.)

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
When I was a kid my folks did the same progressive hunt. It was fun.
Just church and the hunt, nice late lunch/early dinner.
I was supposed to go to a 20 year thing at Columbine High School yesterday. Couldn't make a flight out and back because of work, but, via the magic of modern telecom watch some of it via my cousin video.
Anyway, weather is warming up finally.
It's a good day!!

I read an article Friday about that. I was thinking of your cousin. Some of those people are still scarred. Physically and emotionally. I hope time and grace heal their wounds.

fearsomefour

Legend
I read an article Friday about that. I was thinking of your cousin. Some of those people are still scarred. Physically and emotionally. I hope time and grace heal their wounds.
Time passes quickly and slowly....as anyone with kids knows.
I've have remained in periodic contact with a couple of the "kids" from Columbine. Most are doing very well. I think only one of the guys has gotten married. My cousin is later this year. Don't know if that relates to what happened at all or just a generational thing.
Enjoying the "kid" phase for an extended period.