Happy Birthday...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
U S A

hulk_strums.gif

I asked a French guy if he spoke German. He said no. I said you're welcome.

Attachments

• upload_2014-7-4_8-12-10.png
    upload_2014-7-4_8-12-10.png
    103.2 KB · Views: 198

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I asked a French guy if he spoke German. He said no. I said you're welcome.

Cate Blanchett has a great line in Monuments Men when Matt Damon says to her... "If it wasn't for me you'd be speaking German." Her reply... "If it wasn't for you I'd be dead, but I'd still be speaking French." I said that same line to a French Woman back when I was in Paris in April of 1988 (Air Force) if she had that reply back then I would have proposed on the spot in French!

Also many feel that the France Germany World Cup Game is going to be a great game and my reply was only if the United States can assist France after half time.

Last edited:

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Cate Blanchett has a great line in Monuments Men when Matt Damon says to her... "If it wasn't for me you'd be speaking German." Her reply... "If it wasn't for you I'd be dead, but I'd still be speaking French." I said that same line to a French Woman back when I was in Paris in April of 1988 (Air Force) if she had that reply back then I would have proposed on the spot in French!

Also many feel that the France Germany World Cup Game is going to be a great game and my reply was only if the United States can assist France after half time.
Saw a French WWII army rifle on eBay. Ad said: "Like new! Never fired. Dropped once."

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Not many things can be more American than Hulk Hogan playing the guitar lol so great! Happy 4th to everyone!