Happy birthday to our big left tackle

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CanadaRam

No guts, No glory.
Name
Andrew
Love the camaraderie on the team with guys who want to win..

Have fun and bring it on Sunday

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Give Whit a BIG Birthday Present 52-0 Win over the Hag's, in Hag-Vill-USA!!(y):yess::lifting::banana::rockon::cheers:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
At an average cost of $250-$300 that's a Huge Gift!! And in California you have to add in a "Gift Tax" he'll have to Pay!!
He's gotta pay a tax for being a good guy there? Damn I'm glad I don't live in California.

Last edited:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
He's gotta pay a tax for being a good guy there? Damn I'm glad I don't live in California.
I'm not sure how it works' But any Gift of 15 K or more is Taxed. those Bikes have to total 175K+! I don't know IF they look at it as a Charitable Donation or a Gift! That could make a difference!

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame

View: https://twitter.com/lindseythiry/status/940652374170861568

What a good dude. On his birthday too. Happy bday Whit!

"It is better to give, than to receive" Indeed. Happy Birthday, Whit!

Just did that drive on 80 Sunday, @OldSchool coming back from UNR graduation. What are you, tucked safely over the Nevada border, by like, 19 miles? You rat bastard. :cautious:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
"It is better to give, than to receive" Indeed. Happy Birthday, Whit!

Just did that drive on 80 Sunday, @OldSchool coming back from UNR graduation. What are you, tucked safely over the Nevada border, by like, 19 miles? You rat bastard. :cautious:
Lucky for me I'm on the east side of Sparks the last exit. Puts me about 45 miles from Truckee. Somewhat of a safe zone for now.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Scaffold not to be left out.
Funny_Pictures_71114.jpg

Indeed, cuz, you know. Safety.

:neener: I'll be here all day! Busting @OldSchool balls. (Don't forget to override autocorrect my friend! It can be amberissing. )