Happy Birthday TG30

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Which Jersey Should I Buy For My Birthday

• Todd The God Gurley

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Jared The Golden Boy Goff

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Aaron The Beast Donald

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Robert Mafucka Quinn

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Me and this monster share a birthday. And I'm looking for a new jersey(s) to buy. So I'll leave the voting to you all. If there's a tie, I'll buy both jerseys. Feel like spoiling myself. Happy Birthday TG30, tear shit up this year bro.

image.jpeg

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Happy Birthday Jack!

Just picked up a throwback Gurley for my son and I a few weeks ago. I voted Gurley but any of those are legit, I already own a Quinn, Donald is next!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Honestly I don't buy current Jersey's. You never know what will happen. It could end up being a contract issue causing him to play for another team, even an enemy. I am glad I never bought that Bettis jersey years ago.

I have a Faulk, and Ike jersey that I bought about 2 years ago on Ebay. They work just fine.....and were extra cheap compared to the brand new ones.

BTW my Birthday is August 9th

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Happy Birthday Jack!

Just picked up a throwback Gurley for my son and I a few weeks ago. I voted Gurley but any of those are legit, I already own a Quinn, Donald is next!

Thanks buddy. I own a lot of jerseys. Atogwe, Holt, Faulk, Laurinaitis, Jackson, and even Bradford lol. But it's time to add to the collection.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
You missed one option.

10707571.jpg

That is an option. Four way tie means I get to buy them all. Wasn't hoping ppl would vote randomly trying to get ties. So I can buy more then one. The wife agreed to this idea haha

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Honestly I don't buy current Jersey's. You never know what will happen. It could end up being a contract issue causing him to play for another team, even an enemy. I am glad I never bought that Bettis jersey years ago.

I have a Faulk, and Ike jersey that I bought about 2 years ago on Ebay. They work just fine.....and were extra cheap compared to the brand new ones.

BTW my Birthday is August 9th

Yeah it's pretty crazy how much they charge. I used to get mine from this Chinese website but they were legit. You couldn't tell the difference. Was like $20 a jersey. But they got shut down.

Happy Early Birthday man.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Yeah it's pretty crazy how much they charge. I used to get mine from this Chinese website but they were legit. You couldn't tell the difference. Was like $20 a jersey. But they got shut down.

Happy Early Birthday man.
I used to buy some from there too.

Don't forget the Todd Gurley color rush limited edition.:mrburnsevil:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I voted Goff, because I want one.

While those are all very good or potentially very good players... Donald seems to be the furthest along a HOF trajectory. That might be the safest jersey to get.

A55VA6

Legend
Can't go wrong with Gurley or Donald, I'd wait on buying a Goff jersey though. I bought a Bradford jersey back when he was drafted and, well, yeah.

Oh, and happy birthday to you and Gurley! @JackDRams

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Me and this monster share a birthday. And I'm looking for a new jersey(s) to buy. So I'll leave the voting to you all. If there's a tie, I'll buy both jerseys. Feel like spoiling myself. Happy Birthday TG30, tear crap up this year bro.

View attachment 15268
From what I have heard from you, here at Rod, Jack you seem more of Aaron Donald Type! "Hard Charging right up the gut at your opponent type!" So I Checked Donald for you!:snicker::shades:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

I am not into autographs. I love my team and movies, but the players and coaches and actors are all just people. Some aren't good people either.

My kid is 9 and I took him to a baseball camp at the Yankees triple A affiliate. He was on the field with players. At the end they were given a pack of cards to use for an autograph session. All the kids rushed to the field even some parents. Lincoln gets up and starts walking out, so I asked if he wanted autographs. He said, " No, I don't care about that, I just want to go to Red Lobster." The Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.:)