Happy Birthday Jennilee Harrison!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

diggity

Rookie
A former Los Angeles RAMS Cheerleader, and Three's Company actress...for those of us that go WAY BACK!
c8e956a3bb6005494ff47559f5a54bb8.jpg

GO RAMS!!!!!

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Top right. You can read Jenni on the back of her shirt. She never did it for me personally. Then again neither did Suzanne Sommers.
I looked at her again...and something snapped...that's Chrissy's dingy sister or cousin...and you and @den-the-coach are too picky....I left home with many a boner looking at Chrissy:sneaky:, Janet:sneaky:, and any girl Larry brought over...:burp::mrburnsevil:

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I looked at her again...and something snapped...that's Chrissy's dingy sister or cousin...and you and @den-the-coach are too picky....I left home with many a boner looking at Chrissy:sneaky:, Janet:sneaky:, and any girl Larry brought over...:burp::mrburnsevil:

TMI doesn't do your comment justice. :)

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
But admittedly, HOW could she not do it for a guy. Man her body is perfect, and probably before boob jobs were around.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
She was a terrible actress , but then she fit right in with the rest of the cast of Three's Company.................lol

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
She was a terrible actress , but then she fit right in with the rest of the cast of Three's Company.................lol

Same script every week as well.
Still enjoyed it for some reason though.
The girls were probably the reason any 12 yr old boy would watch it.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
John Ritter on the other hand did though.....:whistle:

Also, today is my sisters 18th birthday!!!! how time flies :(

Actually I kind of liked that brunette chick. I don't know why but I have always been attracted to brunette/black hair on girls, especially if it wasn't real long. Long hair looks great but when you are rolling in the hay it can be annoying and gets in the way.

I concur back then they didn't, however, when I watch reruns now, they sure do.

Yeah, I was a kid then and Jennylee and Suzanne both had bigger facial features. Mostly in the mouth. That was too much teeth for my liking. Now that I am 48, she is looking much better.

But admittedly, HOW could she not do it for a guy. Man her body is perfect, and probably before boob jobs were around.

Yes her body was fantastic. Back then they had more clothes on than off though. I just didn't like the horse mouth, which seemed even bigger when I was a kid.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
John Ritter on the other hand did though.....:whistle:

Also, today is my sisters 18th birthday!!!! how time flies :(

Cool, my BD too but I'm a little older! Tell your sis happy happy day!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Yeah, I was a kid then and Jennylee and Suzanne both had bigger facial features. Mostly in the mouth. That was too much teeth for my liking. Now that I am 48, she is looking much better.

Agreed, 49 will be 50 in September so they all look good.